Some friends and I made the trip to Now Sapphire for a close friend's wedding. From the time that we arrived throughout the trip, we had an incredible experience! Not only was the place beautiful and extremely clean, all of the staff member were super friendly and accomodating.
The pool was AMAZING and the beach was great as well. The sand on the beach is probably the most beautiful I've ever seen-- super white and soft. We never had trouble finding a chair on the beach, but to get one at the pool required you to be at there by around 8AM (which is not our thing)-- they tended to get snatched up pretty quickly. This worked out fine for us as we preferred the lounge chairs inside the pool which always seemed to be available. Throughout the day someone would come by and offer drinks/clean up old stuff and there was also a swim up bar. The bartenders were awesome and you never had to wait very long.
When we arrived we were told that the ocean front room we reserved would not be ready until the next day so they would be putting us in another room until then. I was disappointed for about 2 seconds until we saw the replacement room which was incredible! We were even more surprised that the ocean front room was even more amazing-- it included a kind sized bed with a canopy, the most beautiful view, and a jaccuzzi on the patio! The housekeeping team was really sweet-- we left them a tip the first day and they continued to give us extra water throughout the stay (which we had requested). They cleaned the room really really nicely-- even after we got sand all over the floor.
There are several restaurants to choose from at the resort. Each day we would receive a "newsletter" to our room which would indicate which of those restaurants would be closed the following day (just one of these was closed daily). We would generally plan in the morning where to go that night but none of the restaurants required reservations. We really enjoyed each of the meals that we had during our visit! We would always do brunch at the Market Cafe for breakfast, then usually either skip lunch or do the buffet again. We found that the buffet had a lot of a different things to offer and we were always able to find something that we liked. The other restaurants were also quite good-- we particularly enjoyed Paramour (french), Cibu (Mediterranean) and Fresco (mexican). Carlos at Cibu was hilarious and even helped us learn a little bit of Spanish.
We had an amazing time and didn't really run into any problems at all. We've never been to an inclusive resort before but we'd certainly make it more of a regular thing if they are all like Now Sapphire! My only wish would be that the resort would serve Martini's at dinner. I was dying for one by the end of the trip!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun. A tropical landscape of evergreen trees, sugar white sand, and sparkling azure sea, Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun offers all the exclusive benefits of Unlimited-Luxury(R). This collection of amenities, led by unlimited gourmet food and premium beverages in five reservation-free, gourmet restaurants and seven stylish bars and lounges, pool and beach wait service, and 24-hour room and concierge service, comes without the wristband many resorts require. Guests will find 496 airy suites boasting such comforts as daily refreshed mini bar, plush robes and slippers, Jacuzzi for two, and private furnished balcony or terrace. Stepping outside means endless activities including Hobie cats, kayaking, windsurfing and nightly entertainment beginning with theme parties and movies on the beach. Plus, there's oversized swimming pools, a fitness center and - for an extra fee - deep sea fishing, scuba diving, snorkeling and golf. A 6,800 yard, par 72 dream course: that is Gran Coral Riviera Maya. From tee time, there's the Spa, offering indigenous treatments ranging from a full body massage to a soothing hydrotherapy. For even more magical moments, the resort has wedding, honeymoon and anniversary packages, where couples enjoy champagne breakfast in bed, special turndown, private beachfront dinner with rose petal path and candlelight, and more. Add in 15,000 square feet of meeting/conference space and the privileges of Preferred Club, including terrace soaking tubs and a 24-hour private concierge, and guests have the best of everything. It's all of this, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Paradisus Puerto Morelos
- Paradisus Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Paradisus Riviera Maya
- Paradisus Riviera Cancun Hotel
- Paradisus Riviera Cancun Resort
- Paradisus Cancun
- Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun Riviera Maya, Mexico - Puerto Morelos