“Must eat at!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Tacos.com

Tacos.com
Ave Javier Rojo Gomez | Half Block North From Town Square on West Side, Puerto Morelos, Mexico
998-203-7471
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Late Night, Takeout
Warner Robins, Georgia
“Must eat at!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

Just had dinner tonight and the meal and atmosphere were awesome. Tiny little place and you sit right in the kitchen while they cook around you. The guacamole dip was some of the best I have ever had. We ordered shrimp, bacon, spinach, chipotle taco and chicken, mushrooms, onions, and cheese tacos. Both selections were fresh, tasty, and filling. We are avid Mexican eaters and this was one of the best places we have tried. 5 stars!

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

houston
“Wonderful wonderful wonderful!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

We stopped in for lunch in sept.. And i knew as soon as we sat down that it was going to be good. Coming from a very upper end chain of an all inclusive resort that ended up being very disappointing, Tacos.com was a genuine delight !!! Beer was ice cold.. Salsa was soo good!! Fish and shrimp tacos were better tgan anything I ate at our resort in the entire week we stayed!! I highly recommend this place..
Just a side note that has nothing to do with the food but the quality of people that own it:: We had been in touch with a woman who runs a small school in Puerto Morelos prior to our visit. She had a list of things that the school needed, so i packed an old suitcase full of supplies and brought it to our resort. I had her email so the plan was to meet up during our stay and give it to her. For some reason the entire time i was in mexico i could not open any emails on my phone so we couldnt get in touch with her. So here i was in Tacos.com with a red suitcase full of toys and supplies and i didnt have anywhere to go with it! We are from texas so our spanish is just ok- we asked the owner in Spanish if it was ok to leave to suitcase with him.. And if he could get it to Ana at the school... We didnt know if we were saying it right or not because it was all in spanish:) He drank a beer with us and i think he told us not to worry he would deliver the suitcase to Ana:) sooo guess who emailed me this morning thanking me for all of the gifts for the school? Yep:) Ana! I cant say enough about how nice that was:) Its nice to know that there are people like this left in the world:)

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

We decided to head to this little restaurant for lunch after reading the excellent reviews on Tripadvisor: we were not disappointed! The tacos were simply fantastic (also according to my Mexican fiancée, who is an excellent cook). I had the Hawaiian tacos (shrimps, cheese and pineapple), absolutely delicious - I highly recommend this dish. I also had a mojito, which was really good. The chef was very friendly and the service was great. Even if you're not staying in Puerto Morelos, it is a great place for lunch.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Wonderful experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

Tacos.com is by far my favorite place in puerto morelos for food...everyone should go there, relax, have a beer or two and wait for the chef to work his magic... Everything is delicious... I have tried many tacos on his menu as well as breakfast and everythig was amazing.

Merida
“Absolutely the best tacos”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

Now....so do not walk by this little hidden gem......it might look small...not like much...but it is a very cute little family owned palapa taco place that is making the best tacos around! The owner is very friendly....cooks your fresh tacos right in the middle of this tiny place! Fabulous!

Visited September 2013