My family and I stayed at this resort the week of Saturday July 12 to July 19. Having been a big fan of the Dreams in Puerto Vallarta, we chose this Dreams property to also give it a try and we were impressed! This resort is newer, built in 2009 so it's a very modern and up to date resort. The rooms are all spacious and the resort is very clean. The pool area is fantastic, and the Infiniti pool was my favourite. I'm a beach person so I spent most of my days at the beach and it was beautiful. It's white sand and you can walk along the beach and enjoy the ocean. Both the ocean and the pool were very warm, and the weather was perfect. It's very hot in July so be prepared to be spoiled. The service at this resort is outstanding. Our check in was very smooth and handled professionally by Enzo. The room we requested with two double beds was not available but he offered an upgrade to an ocean view room at no extra cost and we loved it! It was quiet at night when we needed to rest and it had a jacuzzi on the balcony which was a nice treat. The food at the a la carte restaurants was superb. We tried Oceana, Seaside, Portofino, Bordeaux and the sushi restaurant. The French restaurant Bordeaux was my favourite and the server Angel Rodriguez was amazing. He is a classy guy and he knows the menu inside out and most of all he is a great server. The Coco cafe ladies made me my double espresso lattes every morning and they were delicious. My 7 year old son attended the Kids Club every day for a few hours and he enjoyed it. It's a little mini resort within the resort with a ton of activities for kids. The staff at the kids club were great with the kids and the parents. They make safety the top priority and that made me feel at ease when my son was there. There is one restaurant I did not like at this Dreams: the World cafe. The ladies that initially receive the guests are unfriendly. The servers are rushed when you are in there, and the air conditioners on the ceilings leak on your food, your table and your clothes while you're eating. We only went for breakfast and honestly if my son didn't love Fruit Loops as much as he does, I would have skipped going there at all. The food was all good though: the typical breakfast buffet with a lot of variety. The atmosphere and service ruined it for me.
Would I go back? Definitely! Overall I loved it, and I think that the people that are employed at this resort are truly amazing. Just go,relax and enjoy - you won't regret it. Pack yourself a ton of high SPF sunscreen, bug spray for the evenings, an extra pair of flip-flops and remember it's up to you to keep your things safe so just lock them in the safe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious Dreams Riviera Cancun takes its personality from its incredible location — just 30 minutes from the "hot" excitement of Cancun yet right on the "cool" Caribbean close to Playa del Carmen and many other of the Mayan Riviera’s most sought after sights. Most importantly, it is an enchanting wonderland where families, couples, singles and friends enjoy all the pleasures and privileges of Unlimited-Luxury® where everything is included. Your whole being will relax immediately, surrounded by our large sun-dappled swimming pools and a sugar white sand beach. To this, add lush tropical gardens and of course, our fabulous palm-filled beach. Your day and evening activities range from exciting to purely relaxing — with plenty to do for everyone including endless land and water activities, a world-class Dreams Spa by Pevonia and fitness center, nearby golf and much more. "Home" features the uniquely shaped octagonal room or suite, beautifully appointed with a private balcony, marble floors and full marble bath area with Jacuzzi tub and dozens of other luxury amenities and conveniences that anticipate your desires and fulfill them instantly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort And Spa
- Dreams Riviera Cancun Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa Riviera Maya, Mexico - Puerto Morelos