We spent a week at this resort in early February 2013. As many others have commented, the staff is very friendly, grounds well maintained, beach is very nice (although seaweed is constantly washed ashore but cleaned up frequently), and the beach stretches for kms in each direction, perfect for a nice long walk! Some unexpected pluses: no wristbands used on the resort, no towel cards needed (tons of towels available, just take as many as needed), and unlimited a la carte dining with no reservations needed except for the Japanese Hibachi. We were always able to get seated without a wait! We selected the preferred club oceanview room and were very happy with the view and the room. Noise from the hallways is a bit of a problem so choose a remote location for your room if possible. There were alot of children at the resort, but for the most part they were well behaved and not a big problem for us. Overall we were very happy with the Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort and Spa and would consider a return visit! One final tip: if you do the Xplor day trip with zip-lining, cave swim, cave rafting and amphibious vehicle drive make sure to start your day with the zip-lining as it gets busy quickly. Also wear your bathing suit for all the activities...even the zip lines will take you into water and have you soaked!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious Dreams Riviera Cancun takes its personality from its incredible location — just 30 minutes from the "hot" excitement of Cancun yet right on the "cool" Caribbean close to Playa del Carmen and many other of the Mayan Riviera’s most sought after sights. Most importantly, it is an enchanting wonderland where families, couples, singles and friends enjoy all the pleasures and privileges of Unlimited-Luxury® where everything is included. Your whole being will relax immediately, surrounded by our large sun-dappled swimming pools and a sugar white sand beach. To this, add lush tropical gardens and of course, our fabulous palm-filled beach. Your day and evening activities range from exciting to purely relaxing — with plenty to do for everyone including endless land and water activities, a world-class Dreams Spa by Pevonia and fitness center, nearby golf and much more. "Home" features the uniquely shaped octagonal room or suite, beautifully appointed with a private balcony, marble floors and full marble bath area with Jacuzzi tub and dozens of other luxury amenities and conveniences that anticipate your desires and fulfill them instantly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Expedia, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort And Spa
- Dreams Riviera Cancun Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa Riviera Maya, Mexico - Puerto Morelos