My wife and I just spent a week at this resort, and we both agreed that this was the best all-inclusive resort that we have ever been to. This resort is very well run, organized, and spotless. The food was fantastic with lots of options. The drinks are top shelf. The staff bend over backwards for you and make you feel like royalty. Everyone from the Rene at the front desk, to Ramundo & Barneby at the World Cafe, to chef Havier, to Eric at the bar by the beach, to Manuel with the entertainment team (I could go on and on), all make this resort what it is.
The only complaint is that there were so many young children. Not that I have something against kids, but there were just too many and a bit disruptive at the restaurants and pools. Furthermore, children are not supposed to be allowed into the infinity pool which has a swim up bar, yet it is not enforced at all.
- Also Known As:
- Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort And Spa
- Dreams Riviera Cancun Hotel
- Dreams Riviera Cancun Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa Riviera Maya, Mexico - Puerto Morelos
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious Dreams Riviera Cancun takes its personality from its incredible location — just 30 minutes from the "hot" excitement of Cancun yet right on the "cool" Caribbean close to Playa del Carmen and many other of the Mayan Riviera’s most sought after sights. Most importantly, it is an enchanting wonderland where families, couples, singles and friends enjoy all the pleasures and privileges of Unlimited-Luxury® where everything is included. Your whole being will relax immediately, surrounded by our large sun-dappled swimming pools and a sugar white sand beach. To this, add lush tropical gardens and of course, our fabulous palm-filled beach. Your day and evening activities range from exciting to purely relaxing — with plenty to do for everyone including endless land and water activities, a world-class Dreams Spa by Pevonia and fitness center, nearby golf and much more. "Home" features the uniquely shaped octagonal room or suite, beautifully appointed with a private balcony, marble floors and full marble bath area with Jacuzzi tub and dozens of other luxury amenities and conveniences that anticipate your desires and fulfill them instantly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Tingo, Hotels.com, Venere, Amex, BookIt.com and Priceline so you can book your Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.