Spent a wk at dreams and loved everything about it. We went with our family and the kids did not want to come home. I can't find anything wrong to say about this place. My kids loved the kids club and all the activities they offered. I came home with so many craft and gifts from the club. Vanessa, Johanna, Alin, Adela, and all the girls were fantastic. My daughter loved them. They had the kids do a fashion show and a mini disco as the pre show of the night. I felt very safe leaving my kids there. All the doors are locked and no parents are allowed in except at 9:00am and the pager system works awesome. The food was good at all the restaurants and buffet. I liked that they had sit down restaurants at the pool for lunch and not only buffet style food. You could stay at this resorts for weeks before eating the same thing twice. The restaurants were all well decorated and fun. We had the most fun at the Mexican restaurant with Alfredo), super fun guy and great with the kids. The entertainment at the Mexican was also amazing. We sat outside at the Japanese restaurant and the table was great. You sat on cushions on the ground. Very lovely and quiet....the kids were at the kids club when we went. Another great waiter at the Japanese. The coco cafe was fun for a mid afternoon frozen coffee and a sweet treat. The heated pools were a nice touch. The bathrooms were always clean and very fancy. The kids loved the sinks in the lobby bathroom. The rooms were very nice. We had a deluxe garden view which was facing the ocean. It seemed as though most rooms had a ocean view or partial view anyway ( if you were on the second floor or higher). The plunge pools never seemed to be used by people. I never saw anybody in them. Water felt cold. Glad I didn't pay for the plunge pool. The beach was nice. Went snorkelling out front and saw a few colourful fish. My husband found a beautiful star fish and a large shell with a living fish inside and crabs which the kids loved. The beach bar was the best. The service was great. We befriended Alberto ( with his secret special drink) and Pablo. Very friendly and had a great conversation with them one afternoon. If you see Alberto ask him for his special drink. Best drink ever but very strong. Yummy!! Alecia was the waitress around the pool an worked so hard. She was amazing. Always asking if you needed drinks or water. All in all, this was a fabulous resort. Remember you're on holiday so relax and don't sweat the small stuff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious Dreams Riviera Cancun takes its personality from its incredible location — just 30 minutes from the "hot" excitement of Cancun yet right on the "cool" Caribbean close to Playa del Carmen and many other of the Mayan Riviera’s most sought after sights. Most importantly, it is an enchanting wonderland where families, couples, singles and friends enjoy all the pleasures and privileges of Unlimited-Luxury® where everything is included. Your whole being will relax immediately, surrounded by our large sun-dappled swimming pools and a sugar white sand beach. To this, add lush tropical gardens and of course, our fabulous palm-filled beach. Your day and evening activities range from exciting to purely relaxing — with plenty to do for everyone including endless land and water activities, a world-class Dreams Spa by Pevonia and fitness center, nearby golf and much more. "Home" features the uniquely shaped octagonal room or suite, beautifully appointed with a private balcony, marble floors and full marble bath area with Jacuzzi tub and dozens of other luxury amenities and conveniences that anticipate your desires and fulfill them instantly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreams Riviera Cancun Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort And Spa
- Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa Riviera Maya, Mexico - Puerto Morelos