This is the first time I am writing a review for a hotel and I have been traveling the world and this was the 5 th time I have been to Mexico. We were two couples with 2 small children ( both 2 years old) so we decided to do a thorough research on the hotel we are staying at. After reading the wonderful reviews we decided on Drams Reivara Cancun. To make the story short all of us beside my daughter who had decided to be on a diet of cookies and water got severely sick. The hotel and rooms were beautiful but the food was awful.The food at the words Cafe buffet always looked sparse and few days old and with small children that is the place we opted for a few times. We got sick on different days and each had different preferences for food so this could not have been an isolated case. I would never recommend this hotel to anyone.
1- Clean Beautiful rooms. The rooms were cleaned and the towels changed twice a day
2- Kid friendly resort with shallow heated pool for small children
3- Great nightly entertainment
4- Coco Coffey shop
1-Food were unhygienic and sparse in the buffet for a 5 star hotel
2-Some of the service staff were unfriendly
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious Dreams Riviera Cancun takes its personality from its incredible location — just 30 minutes from the "hot" excitement of Cancun yet right on the "cool" Caribbean close to Playa del Carmen and many other of the Mayan Riviera’s most sought after sights. Most importantly, it is an enchanting wonderland where families, couples, singles and friends enjoy all the pleasures and privileges of Unlimited-Luxury® where everything is included. Your whole being will relax immediately, surrounded by our large sun-dappled swimming pools and a sugar white sand beach. To this, add lush tropical gardens and of course, our fabulous palm-filled beach. Your day and evening activities range from exciting to purely relaxing — with plenty to do for everyone including endless land and water activities, a world-class Dreams Spa by Pevonia and fitness center, nearby golf and much more. "Home" features the uniquely shaped octagonal room or suite, beautifully appointed with a private balcony, marble floors and full marble bath area with Jacuzzi tub and dozens of other luxury amenities and conveniences that anticipate your desires and fulfill them instantly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Odigeo, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Priceline and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreams Riviera Cancun Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort And Spa
- Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa Riviera Maya, Mexico - Puerto Morelos