I was here for a 4 day weekend in January. Definitely the nicest resort I have ever stayed at. On the small side, which is nice- you can get around it very quickly. The rooms are beautiful, loved the dual sink in the open, although there is definitely privacy issues with the shower and toilet doors being see-through in some areas, no sounds isolation either. Wasn't an issue for me, since I was alone in the room. The pool area is very nice, infinity pool overlooking the ocean being my favorite. It is heated too. Beach is nice too, although water not so much, lots of seaweed. Food was very good - I've tried French, Italian, Steak-house, would recommend all of them (French was probably my favorite, loved the escargots). My only complaint is a REALLY slow service at Oceanic during lunch hours, and I mean ridiculously slow - plan on staying for for 1.5-2 hours. Although food was good - shrimp/fish tacos were delicious. I loved the breakfast buffet as well.
It's definitely a family resort, lots of kids everywhere, even by the swim-up bar in the infinity pool, which is annoying. It's also a popular wedding destination, I saw 2 weddings during my 4 days stay. Overall I loved this place, and had a blast. I came here with 200 colleagues for an annual event, All the expenses were covered by my employer. so I definitely can't complain :) Otherwise this resort is a little out of my price range. But if you can afford it, you will definitely enjoy it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious Dreams Riviera Cancun takes its personality from its incredible location — just 30 minutes from the "hot" excitement of Cancun yet right on the "cool" Caribbean close to Playa del Carmen and many other of the Mayan Riviera’s most sought after sights. Most importantly, it is an enchanting wonderland where families, couples, singles and friends enjoy all the pleasures and privileges of Unlimited-Luxury® where everything is included. Your whole being will relax immediately, surrounded by our large sun-dappled swimming pools and a sugar white sand beach. To this, add lush tropical gardens and of course, our fabulous palm-filled beach. Your day and evening activities range from exciting to purely relaxing — with plenty to do for everyone including endless land and water activities, a world-class Dreams Spa by Pevonia and fitness center, nearby golf and much more. "Home" features the uniquely shaped octagonal room or suite, beautifully appointed with a private balcony, marble floors and full marble bath area with Jacuzzi tub and dozens of other luxury amenities and conveniences that anticipate your desires and fulfill them instantly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Odigeo, Otel and Priceline so you can book your Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort And Spa
- Dreams Riviera Cancun Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa Riviera Maya, Mexico - Puerto Morelos