We travelled to Dreams Riviera Cancun Nov 11 to Nov 18, 2012. From the moment we landed and hopped on the bus for the 30 minute bus ride to our resort the fun began!! We were there with about 40+ people for a wedding. The resort was soooo beautiful, clean, and very friendly. We had upgraded service so we were directed to a special check in room(vip) to register, have a snack and grab a drink! We had the most amazing room...OCEAN VIEW...so awesome!! The rooms were spacious, with a very comfortable king size bed, and beautiful ensuite.
The food was incredible. The bonus is you do not have to book your a la cartes. You just show up. If you go before 630pm you will most likely get right in...if you are later than that it could be at least 8-830pm before you get in. Every a la carte was exceptional service, amazing food, and awesome ambience. The buffet also had a great selection every day for breakie and the pool bars at lunch offered great sit down meals as well as the pizza and burgers were great too during the afternoon. We spent most of our time on the beach. It was a bit windy at times but generally had great weather.
The wedding was soooo romantic. The meal at the beach was excellent. Everything about it was a dream come true.
I would recommend this resort to anyone!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious Dreams Riviera Cancun takes its personality from its incredible location — just 30 minutes from the "hot" excitement of Cancun yet right on the "cool" Caribbean close to Playa del Carmen and many other of the Mayan Riviera’s most sought after sights. Most importantly, it is an enchanting wonderland where families, couples, singles and friends enjoy all the pleasures and privileges of Unlimited-Luxury® where everything is included. Your whole being will relax immediately, surrounded by our large sun-dappled swimming pools and a sugar white sand beach. To this, add lush tropical gardens and of course, our fabulous palm-filled beach. Your day and evening activities range from exciting to purely relaxing — with plenty to do for everyone including endless land and water activities, a world-class Dreams Spa by Pevonia and fitness center, nearby golf and much more. "Home" features the uniquely shaped octagonal room or suite, beautifully appointed with a private balcony, marble floors and full marble bath area with Jacuzzi tub and dozens of other luxury amenities and conveniences that anticipate your desires and fulfill them instantly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Otel, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp. and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreams Riviera Cancun Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort And Spa
- Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa Riviera Maya, Mexico - Puerto Morelos