We really enjoyed our honeymoon at dreams riveria, we stayed for 11 nights in a garden view deluxe room, The room was amazing, huge comfortable bed, jacuzzi, lovely spacious bathroom and it was cleaned twice daily, we were glad we did not spend the extra for preferred club as we never saw anyone use their outdoor pools, they were mostly in the shade and offered no privacy at all.
The food was good but a little too Americanised for us, everything was over flavoured with salt and sugar. Bordeaux and the Seaside grill were definetly the highest quality food and the paella at luchtime was very good, we did not enjoy the Italian or Mexican restaurants at all.
The complex itself is spotless and the staff were fantastic always smiling and worked effortlessly to ensure you were well looked after. The main compaint we had was the overly loud music blasting everyday at the pool areas, it was unneccessary, we spent most of our time on the beach for a little more peace and quiet. There were alot of kids in this resort and also a lot of family reunions for weddings so def not the most peaceful.
We walked into Puerto Morelos a couple of times along the beach and it was lovely.
We also visited Sandra in the Jungle Spa, this is absolutely worth the trip, the best massages you will ever get for $60 for 1.5 hours.
Overall a fantastic holiday
- Also Known As:
- Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort And Spa
- Dreams Riviera Cancun Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Dreams Riviera Cancun Hotel
- Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa Riviera Maya, Mexico - Puerto Morelos
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious Dreams Riviera Cancun takes its personality from its incredible location — just 30 minutes from the "hot" excitement of Cancun yet right on the "cool" Caribbean close to Playa del Carmen and many other of the Mayan Riviera’s most sought after sights. Most importantly, it is an enchanting wonderland where families, couples, singles and friends enjoy all the pleasures and privileges of Unlimited-Luxury® where everything is included. Your whole being will relax immediately, surrounded by our large sun-dappled swimming pools and a sugar white sand beach. To this, add lush tropical gardens and of course, our fabulous palm-filled beach. Your day and evening activities range from exciting to purely relaxing — with plenty to do for everyone including endless land and water activities, a world-class Dreams Spa by Pevonia and fitness center, nearby golf and much more. "Home" features the uniquely shaped octagonal room or suite, beautifully appointed with a private balcony, marble floors and full marble bath area with Jacuzzi tub and dozens of other luxury amenities and conveniences that anticipate your desires and fulfill them instantly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Travelocity, Booking.com, BookIt.com, MexVax, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.