I went to this all inclusive for my neice's wedding last week. There was at least two weddings a day, every day...
My neice's wedding turred out lovely. She got married on the beach, had a cocktail hour near a hot tub w a three piece band and then a dinner on the pool deck. The whole event went smoothly, but I'm not sure if the lead up did.
The food at this resort was better than the other one i have been to. The mexican restaurant should have been open for lunch and dinner, not just dinner. If you didn't like buffets then there was only one other choice. the coffee shop was very nice, served great cappucinnos and the woman who served me every day was very nice.
In another restaurant we had to change tables three times, rain issues, and the staff could not have been more obliging.
the room that we had was standard, but had a great view and was beautiful and large. the bathroom had two sinks which was nice. the toilet was seperate, but was only separated from the rest of the room by glass walls and a glass door.
the halls were noisy and there seemed to be a lot of europeans yelling in the halls, but fairly quiet at night.
the internet was not great and cost $60/week.
I would recommend this hotel for couples especially.
- Also Known As:
- Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort And Spa
- Dreams Riviera Cancun Hotel
- Dreams Riviera Cancun Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa Riviera Maya, Mexico - Puerto Morelos
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious Dreams Riviera Cancun takes its personality from its incredible location — just 30 minutes from the "hot" excitement of Cancun yet right on the "cool" Caribbean close to Playa del Carmen and many other of the Mayan Riviera’s most sought after sights. Most importantly, it is an enchanting wonderland where families, couples, singles and friends enjoy all the pleasures and privileges of Unlimited-Luxury® where everything is included. Your whole being will relax immediately, surrounded by our large sun-dappled swimming pools and a sugar white sand beach. To this, add lush tropical gardens and of course, our fabulous palm-filled beach. Your day and evening activities range from exciting to purely relaxing — with plenty to do for everyone including endless land and water activities, a world-class Dreams Spa by Pevonia and fitness center, nearby golf and much more. "Home" features the uniquely shaped octagonal room or suite, beautifully appointed with a private balcony, marble floors and full marble bath area with Jacuzzi tub and dozens of other luxury amenities and conveniences that anticipate your desires and fulfill them instantly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.