We recently spent a week here with my wife and I and our two daughters and their boyfriends. Let me mention some of the staff that went out of their way to make our stay a memorable vacation. At the front desk there was Jose and especially Hernan. Hernan was able to assist us with our accommodations and then also move us to a nicer room when our air conditioning failed to work. Iran in the Mexican restaurant went above and beyond to make that dinner our most enjoyable on the trip. Jeshua in the entertainment department is very outgoing and will do whatever he can to keep you busy and happy. I have mentioned just a few but all of the staff loves to wait on your every move.
We found the resort to be very beautiful but it IS a family resort and, you may want to consider this if you have no kids or they are older. The pools were always crowded with young kids so we spent most of our time at the beach. The beach has coral and seaweed so you need to consider this as well. The wait staff on the beach is awesome.
The resort was overbooked and moved us to Secrets Capri for the last 2 nights at our request. This was an adult only resort and, since our group was all over 18 we gladly moved. This resort was incredible...small but beautiful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious Dreams Riviera Cancun takes its personality from its incredible location — just 30 minutes from the "hot" excitement of Cancun yet right on the "cool" Caribbean close to Playa del Carmen and many other of the Mayan Riviera’s most sought after sights. Most importantly, it is an enchanting wonderland where families, couples, singles and friends enjoy all the pleasures and privileges of Unlimited-Luxury® where everything is included. Your whole being will relax immediately, surrounded by our large sun-dappled swimming pools and a sugar white sand beach. To this, add lush tropical gardens and of course, our fabulous palm-filled beach. Your day and evening activities range from exciting to purely relaxing — with plenty to do for everyone including endless land and water activities, a world-class Dreams Spa by Pevonia and fitness center, nearby golf and much more. "Home" features the uniquely shaped octagonal room or suite, beautifully appointed with a private balcony, marble floors and full marble bath area with Jacuzzi tub and dozens of other luxury amenities and conveniences that anticipate your desires and fulfill them instantly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Expedia, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort And Spa
- Dreams Riviera Cancun Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa Riviera Maya, Mexico - Puerto Morelos