We stayed at the dreams resort this January and it was a great vacation! The food was probably the best I've had at any resort! Resort and rooms were very nice and very clean. We had a tropical view room facing the outside of the resort, rooms facing into the resort have a nicer view from the balcony, but this wasn't that big of a deal to us. From what i seen, i think the only true ocean view rooms are the honeymoon rooms. You can see the ocean from the ocean view rooms but you are not right out infront of the ocean, like the honeymoon rooms are. Overall good resort, great food, and good service. I seen someone elses review staying beside the dreams saying that the music was so loud, but I heard loud music too from about 9:00 p.m until 3:00 a.m and I thought it was coming from the excellence resort beside us. It definately wasn't coming from the dreams resort. The resort says it has wifi, they say it costs $60 per device per week and they give you a code. The wifi signal isn't very strong, and you don't really need that code but you do need a rouder that they will give you at the front desk if you ask for it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious Dreams Riviera Cancun takes its personality from its incredible location — just 30 minutes from the "hot" excitement of Cancun yet right on the "cool" Caribbean close to Playa del Carmen and many other of the Mayan Riviera’s most sought after sights. Most importantly, it is an enchanting wonderland where families, couples, singles and friends enjoy all the pleasures and privileges of Unlimited-Luxury® where everything is included. Your whole being will relax immediately, surrounded by our large sun-dappled swimming pools and a sugar white sand beach. To this, add lush tropical gardens and of course, our fabulous palm-filled beach. Your day and evening activities range from exciting to purely relaxing — with plenty to do for everyone including endless land and water activities, a world-class Dreams Spa by Pevonia and fitness center, nearby golf and much more. "Home" features the uniquely shaped octagonal room or suite, beautifully appointed with a private balcony, marble floors and full marble bath area with Jacuzzi tub and dozens of other luxury amenities and conveniences that anticipate your desires and fulfill them instantly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreams Riviera Cancun Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort And Spa
- Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa Riviera Maya, Mexico - Puerto Morelos