After some minor luggage glitches at the Cancun airport we arrived at the Now Jade at 1:00 am on Feb 20. We flew Canjet, left on time and arived early. We were quickly checked in by Gabriela who in the midst of the check in process was able to find us a cold drink. Gabriela also assisted us quickly on a few queries and requests we had during our 2 week stay at the Jade.We were quickly taken to our room where we ordered room service which was delivered when promised and was excellent.
We had Peferred Club status which allowed access to the breakfast a-la-cart as well as the preferred lounge.
Our room was in building 1 with a view of the pool and ocean. We found the room very quiet at night..there was a little noise from the pool area in the afternoon however by 5:00 pm there was none'
We were impressed with the service and staff, all of whom worked hard tp please us. We tipped at daily meals and at the bars.
All the a-la-cartes were very good we tried each one twice and enjoyed them all,as well as the buffet. Had some waiting time at some of them however when they said 1/2 hour it was 1/2 hour..not longer.
The weather was perfect for our 14 day stay. The bicycle tour to Puerto Morelos was very good and we made 2 other trips by Collectiva to PM and spent 4 hours on the beach there. You can rent chairs and umbrellas for a reasonable charge and snorkel right off the beach.
The snokeling tours offered at the Puerto Morelos dock are excellent.
We did not go on any of the tours availale as we have done them all on previous trips to the Mayan, this was an R & R trip.
In order to get a good place on the beach or by the pool you have to be up early to get one, although we did not have a problem getting a lounger at any time.
In summary this was our 5th. trip to the Mayan and the best. We would definitely return to the Jade.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Now Jade Riviera Cancun. Located just 12 miles from Cancun International Airport and minutes from the quaint fishing town of Puerto Morelos, Now Jade Riviera Cancun provides guests with 2,640 feet of pure crystal white sand and refreshing azure waters. Guests will become immersed in a setting where style and sophistication meet relaxation and comfort. Each suite is truly exquisite featuring beautiful views of flourishing gardens or crystal clear ocean. This unique property features 550 luxurious suites each complete with private furnished balcony or terrace and Jacuzzi for two. All finely appointed suites offer king size or two double beds, marble floors, air-conditioning with in-room climate control, daily refreshed mini bars and 24-hour room and concierge services. Snorkel, kayak, windsurf or deep sea dive in the vast blue waters or simply relax under the warmth of the sun on the white sandy beach. Perfect your golf swing on one of the famous courses located nearby or indulge a vast set of treatments offered at the world- class spa. Little ones will have the opportunity to partake in many day and nighttime activities provided by the Explorer’s Club for Kids. When the sun sets come enjoy live themed shows in our large indoor theater or sip on a cocktail as you relax at Eclipse Night Club. All this and much more await you at Now Jade Riviera Cancun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Orbitz, Amex, Despegar.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Now Jade Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Now Jade Riviera Cancun Resort And Spa
- Now Jade Riviera Cancun Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Nh Hotels Puerto Morelos
- Nh Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Now Jade Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa Riviera Maya, Mexico - Puerto Morelos