Stayed in the hotel from 16th-30th aug. Excellent facilities. We stayed in the Premium building room 1210, which is at one end of the resort. We took our 2 children age 16 and 10 and were pleases that we had chosen this part of the resort. The room was fantastic. The fridge was re-stocked daily and the cleaner left water in the fridge, by the coffee maker and also by the sink. We did have a turn down service each evening which was great to walk back into. The pool butler- Enrique, Habid and Luis kept us stocked up on water and drinks. After a couple of days they knew what we drank so just brought it along for us. Also they brought round our fruit, snacks, cold towels and a cooling body mist. Even books and magazines. These guys work long hard days and make your sun-beds up in the morning witha smile on their faces.
Never had a problem with luke warm food in Spoons-perhaps it depends on what time you eat.
Zocola(Mexican) great restaurant and service.
Siena(Italian) probably our favourite. Excellent food. Ask to be served by Luis. He always has time to talk to you and is always ready to answer any questions you may have.
Nothing is too much time or too much trouble for anyone who works here.
Carlos who does sport on the beach. He's great with both adults and kids. Ours went Kayakking. The 16 year old toook part in 3-4 hours of sports most days and he was usually in the gym as well.
The 10 year old loved painting pottery on the beach with Domingo. An extra charge but a great idea for taking souvenirs home. Spent about an hour a day down there.
The evening entertainment improved as the british performers went home and the mexicans took charge. It went on for longer and audience participation was required. Although it was never busy on the roof top terrace.
would we go again? Yes we would. Maybe next time we would do a trip, but they are expensive so choose carefully. We decided we would take full use of the hotel facilities and spent our money within the hotel on pottery painting and the spa.
Even on the rainy days nbothing could dampen our spirits.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Gourmet Inclusive®, 438-suite hotel is just 20 minutes from the airport in Cancun. Special experiences foster togetherness for families, couples and groups of friends. Azul Sensatori caters to kids and teenagers, with the Azulitos Playhouse and Extreme Breeze Teens Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Orbitz, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Azul Sensatori Hotel, by Karisma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Azul Sensatori Hotel, By Karisma Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Azul Sensatori By Karisma Hotel
- Azul Sensatori Hotel, By Karisma Riviera Maya, Mexico - Puerto Morelos