“Ruby wedding just fabulous” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Azul Sensatori Hotel, by Karisma

You added Azul Sensatori Hotel, by Karisma to your Saves list
Azul Sensatori Hotel, by Karisma
4.5 of 5 Resort (All-Inclusive)   |   Carretera Cancun-Puerto Morelos km 27.5 | Manz 37, Super Manz 12, Bahia Petempich, Puerto Morelos 77580, Mexico   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Save Up to 34%
Ranked #5 of 26 Hotels in Puerto Morelos
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Ruby wedding just fabulous”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

Just returned from holiday and what a fantastic place from start to finish and after reading these reviews I think I must have stayed at another hotel. Our room was fab with jacuzzi all done in rose petals and the towel displays were beautiful.room was done up lovely for our 40 year anniversary. Candlelight dinner was the best so romantic, we went to beach every day for the breeze so came home looking like Mexicans best tan ever. The Caribbean restaurant was our favourite everyone was so helpful and the food was delicious, our concierge was Rubin who was very helpful overall had a brilliant holiday and would return, we stayed in 3330.all hotel staff were amazing

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,313)
Essex, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

We stayed in a Premium, Royal Swim out suite and loved the "Premium" experience. From the moment we arrived we were greeted with a smile, cool drink and some delicate, fragrant fruit. We were then taken to our own private concierge where we were checked in. Lesley, our concierge was friendly, helpful and always willing to help. Well done, we loved you!
We had a choice of pillows (pillow menu) , soap and fragrance for the room....nice touch.
Within the premium section you had use of a designated pool and beach, both with comfortable, thick padded loungers and palapas. The staff within the premium section were extremely hard working and would go out of their way to please.
One big problem we had, was that guests not staying in the premium accommodations were allowed to use the "Premium" part of the beach and pool. We did address this issue, but for us this all seemed a bit of a farce!

Food and drink within the resort was good, and served with a smile. You could always get a table. Chez Isabel restaurant was well worth the visit
Clean and tidy resort. Grounds kept impeccably, well tendered
Lacked some sort of hub where after coming off the beach/pool you could get a drink and meet other people.
Outside bar areas limited
Entertainment average
Beach, sadly must be the worst we have been to; we love being at the beach; swimming and snorkelling, but was unable to do this. The staff always worked hard in clearing lots of seaweed, but regrettably it would come back again. Not only that, but the sea had lots of rocks beneath and we found this extremely uncomfortable underfoot.

All in all, we had a relaxing break, and after all we were back in Mexico
To be honest, if we had not stayed in the premium section of this hotel and had all the extra little touches, we would have been deeply disappointed.

Would we return to this resort, our answer would be no. We love the Excellence resorts and this is where we will be returning to
We love Mexico and its people, go visit and you will return..........see you in February,
Adios Amigos!
Hasta pronto Mexico!

Room Tip: Premium Swim up with outside Jacuzzi, and for all those extra little touches. Quieter pool and beach...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Birmingham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

Recently got back from 11 amazing nights staying in the sensatori hotel. I actually can't compliment this hotel enough.

The setting is beautiful right on the beach which is gorgeous and I have to say I was worried having read previous reviews about seaweed on the beach, there is a small amount not half as much as I was expecting and they make a real effort to look after it and keep it clean. When you first arrive we were greeted with cold flannels, a glass of champagne and a snack and also a porter to take all our things to our room, I was really impressed with this and it was nice after such a long journey!

next was the room which I really couldn't fault we had a junior suite sea view which was lovely and spacious! The jacuzzi was lovely and really nice to have if you wanted to chill out on a night, the TV had loads of channels, I liked that the fridge got filled up daily for you at no extra cost and also the maid made some amazing towel animals which were lovely touches and nice to see when you come back up to the room. Room service is something that I think makes this hotel as it has a really good menu and is so useful and also free of charge although we made sure to tip whoever brought it up. The shower, toilet, toiletries and mirror are all top standard and I liked the fact the shower was overhead rather than on the wall. The bed was really comfy and had good pillows for a good nights sleep.

The pools were all kept really clean, was easy to get a bed and had many different areas you could go such as places to play water sports, places to go for a quieter time and places to be away from any children. The pool bars were amazing and I spent majority of my week trying all the lovely cocktails. The pool staff were good but could come round more often to improve if I was being particularly picky!

I have to say we didn't go to much night entertainment so can't really comment on that as it's not really our thing but from what other people around the hotel said it was really good.

The food really made this holiday so good as I think it is a massive part of your time away and can make a big impact if it's not good. Our favourite restaurant was the Italian which had lovely food, I really liked the Caribbean too and the Mexican. The Mexican was probably better to eat in at lunchtime as there is more variety. The Caribbean had amazing burgers at lunchtime. The beach was a really nice place to go to eat lunch and had a good variety too. tapas is interesting to do and a good experience but we wouldn't do it more than once on holiday. La chique is a must ! Amazing experience even if it was a bit like a bushtucker trial!

The buffet restaurant was the only thing that we found a bit of a let down for our holiday as there wasn't that much variety for main meals and they didn't seem to go with whatever flag was up that night. However they did have a good variety of things to go with a main meal and also we did think it was a nice idea to have a different flag up each night.

the staff were amazing and all so friendly and polite. They were really helpful and made all the difference to our holiday. One thing that could be improved is the wifi I think it should be free in the rooms as in the lobby it's very temperamental and doesn't always work !

I would strongly recommend the sky massage on the beach! So relaxing and lovely to be on the beach whilst having a massage. Out of this world and the spa facilities were really lovely and exactly like what you get at an actual spa. The only shame was that you are separated from your partner as there is a males and females room.

Another excursion we did was the coco bongos bar crawl! Very lively, clubs and bars all something else and so different to English clubs with a really good atmosphere in all of them! Amazing and suits all ages of adults, had a really good night and also you get to see a lot of cancun when on the coach which encouraged us to go up another time as it looked amazing and didn't fail to impress especially for shopping!

Overall an amazing holiday which I am going to find hard to get over the holiday blues but definitely will be returning as had the best holiday of my life ! guarantee you will struggle to find many better hotels!

Room Tip: Junior suite request sea view ! Lovely views ! In block 3!!
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

This hotel is not good for vegetarians. The fruit juices were very diluted. The desserts were bad quality except for the ice cream in the restaurants. Staff were not very nice at the Carribean restaurant. Room service served cold and stale food and took 30mins every time. And it stunk of sewer. I saw a cockroach as well that crossed infront of me. The towels and bedding had a damp smell so always had to get them to change it. No variety of snacks in the room. Didn't like what they had.

The beach had so much seaweed..but the beach bar was good. However no vegetarian options.

• Stayed July 2014
Alvaro P, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Azul Sensatori Hotel, by Karisma, responded to this review, July 28, 2014
Dear Queen B

Thank you for your recent reviews and it is very disappointing to hear that your experiences fell short of your expectations. I am surprised and shocked by your comments. Your feedback is definitely not indicative of our service and flexibility. I would like to invite you to contact me directly as well as our head of customer services , customerservices@karismamexico.com
with further details of your stay.

Sincerely

Álvaro Pérez Luna
aperez@azulsensatori.com
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

Just got back from a one week stay at the Azul Sensatori. We celebrated my parents 50th wedding anniversary. We had 15 people in our party. We were amazed at the friendliness of staff, they went out of the way to take care of everything. Great family activities, the staff would stop you to let you know of upcoming events! Many fun things to do if you don't want to leave the resort! The best vacation I have ever had! Rooms comfortable, beds soft, nice balcony for napping! Excellent hotel!

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

We stayed in one of the swim up suites on an all inclusive basis, which was fabulous!
We found all parts of the hotel wonderful and enjoyed the food and drink (especially the mojito bar!)
The staff were really friendly and we were treated to a beach front massage lesson which was amazing!
The pools we're clean and lovely as was the rest of the resort. We only left the hotel twice.
My only complaint was that we only booked a week and we wished that we'd stayed for a fortnight. Can not wait to return!

Stayed August 2013
Nottingham
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

I travelled here with my partner and we stayed in the Adults only part of the hotel, with swim up room and jacuzzi. Apart from 1 day where we experienced Mexican rain, the sun shone everyday. The atmosphere was relaxed, the food was beautiful. We chose to eat at the A La Carte restaurant for the experience - we weren't disappointed! Although some of the food wasn't to my taste - I'm really glad we tried! We also paid for dinner on the beach for our last night - very romantic and a beautiful view and layout - especially how they lit the beach area up with candles.

We explored into Cancun to visit the bars and Nightlife - we weren't disappointed at all with COCO BONGO! What an experience NO ONE can miss out on! AMAZING!!
We tried the speedboat adventure also with Scuba Diving and loved every minute of it!

Room Tip: I would definitely recommend staying in the Adults only part of this hotel if your not travelling wi...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Azul Sensatori Hotel, by Karisma? Share your experiences!