“For Families?” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Azul Sensatori Hotel, by Karisma

You added Azul Sensatori Hotel, by Karisma to your Saves list
Azul Sensatori Hotel, by Karisma
4.5 of 5 Resort (All-Inclusive)   |   Carretera Cancun-Puerto Morelos km 27.5 | Manz 37, Super Manz 12, Bahia Petempich, Puerto Morelos 77580, Mexico   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
25% off room rate
Ranked #6 of 23 Hotels in Puerto Morelos
“For Families?”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

Service is amazing. Hotel states that it is family friendly? For 6 nights we have listened to loud blasting music. When trying to put our 15 month old down for bed the music is very disturbing. We can literally feel the bass when laying in the bed. Seaweed on beach was not bad for the first four days water was clear and beautiful. Staff was impeccable. I found myself tipping them because I have been to some great restaurants in the states and they raised the bar. I thought food was great. Mexican and Spoon were the best restaurants. We will go to a quieter location next year.

• Stayed May 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,136)
Maple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

We Travelled to the Azul Sensatori on April 13th to April 20th

We had a wonderful time. It is Amazing resort. We will definitely return

We have been travelling to Cuba and the Dominican for the last several years. We certainly enjoyed ourselves there but we always did not over expect and did our research first. This time I wanted to try the Mayan Rivera. I spent a long time looking and looking and the swim up suite caught my eye. Azul had an adults section and was a little above what we normally pay but looked worth it so we took the chance. Needless to say we were not disappointed. The lobby was amazing and the smell of the spa was fabulous. Our room was wonderful and the swim up suite was awesome. Why did we not do this before. The food at this resort is very well prepared and even the room service was hot and had more choices then other resorts we have been to.

We were in the Adults only section room 2115 and our ppersonal concierge was so helpful in assisting us with our needs and helping to make our stay enjoyable Great Job and fantastic service from the team.

We did the dinner at LaChic and paid for the wine pairing. It was well worth the price and extremely enjoyable. The waiter was amazing in knowing each course and discribed everying it to a perfect balance. I believe his name was Enrica. The Italian restaurant was awesome. Only regret was that we did not go there till the last night so only could dine there once

We would return tomorrow. We are hoping to return in November and bring some family. I want to share this jewel of a resort with those I love.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Adults only section swim up romm 2115. Very quite and enjoyable
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

This was our first visit to Mexico for both me and my husband as well as my cousin and her family. The property was absolutely amazing! I don't think I have ever been to a hotel that has been so well maintained. Everything was perfect from the moment you walked into hotel including the lovely smell in the lobby. It was warm and very inviting. Our check-in was fairly smooth and our honeymoon suite room was absolutely gorgeous! The staff at the front desk was so kind to have us upgraded as we celebrated our first anniversary, and they also upgraded my cousin and her family. The staff was very kind and generous to my 2 year old nephew. This resort is ideal for families with young children. My cousin's room was equipped with everything she needed for my nephew. There was a bottle sterilizer, crib and stroller waiting in their room upon arrival. Even if she needed anything, the staff was there to help.
The food at the resort was also very good. I was a little disappointed with the Mexican restaurant as I would have loved to try more authentic Mexican cuisine. Our favorite restaurant was the Tapas bar but we also ate many meals at Spoons (the buffet).
My cousin and I were able to enjoy a carefree day at the Spa and it was absolutely amazing! We opted for a full 80 minute treatment and enjoyed chatting with Tony. He was so helpful and friendly and quite a good salesman!
Overall I would recommend this resort to both couples and families. It is ideal for a great relaxing vacation.

Room Tip: If you would like to try the adults-only restaurant Le Chique, try to book early.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Wayne, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

My daughter and I just spent a week at azul sensatori and it was fantastic. Everything, food, accommodations, pools, service.

The room was huge and beautifully appointed. Even came back each afternoon to a new "towel sculpture" with fresh flowers. The tapas restaurant was super cool, first resort I've been to that actually offered good wine.
Kids club fantastic, archery, tennis, crafts ( daughter best not in too much sun each day) we especially enjoyed the shows each night, serious broadway like productions. Thanks to tropical travelers for the recommendation.

Room Tip: If with kids, get a first floor room, also don't miss the spa
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

My wife and I attended a destination wedding at the Azul and loved every minute of the perfect trip. Flying into Cancun was a breeze, hotel transportation from airport with Lomas travel was trouble free, check-in a snap, rooms were amazing. We stayed in Building 1, ground floor room with outdoor patio ( overhang was an afternoon god sent) with jacuzzi and a river leading to the beach. What more could you ask for cold towels, beer and iced tea all afternoon at your lounge - check! The building was quite and some of the buildings have way more activity with kids and parties / wedding events so stay in adults only or building #1. Parties go till 11 pm and are really noisey if you are early to bed.
The resort is a cruise on land so everything was included. We stayed on property for 4 days and never left the beach and the pools. 2 naps a days worked for us. The beach barbeque was the food hit of the trip and was the best food choice every day. We did not really like dinners as the food was ok, bland, and commerical Italian, Mexican, or buffet at Spoons. Portions are small and not a lot of care in presentation but picture perfect. We did not do the goumet meal at Le Cirque ( 2.5 hours) as it did not appeal to us. Europeans will love the resort, food, and the beach life. More worldly travelers will feel it misses being a 5 Star resort.
Everyone who has written a review is right on, tip the staff, enjoy the amazing location and arrive with realistic expectations. Sunrise and sunsets, waves at beach, pool side naps and a great feeling of privacy.
The Spa services will certainly exceed your expectations, A message in a Gazabo on the beach, hot stones message in the spa or womans nails and toes it was a treat. Kids and families had laughs and fun all day long in a safe controlled environment. When we checked out the bill was only the spa services, mini bar was free and all drinks - so no surprises. That felt really good. Everyone has written a long review but read them all and enjoy the Mexican Riviera,

Room Tip: building #1 and ground floor - walk out to the Jacuzzi ( day or night) and river pool .Or spend the...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Galveston
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

My husband and I just spent a week at the beautiful resort the Azul Sensatori in Mexico. It is a resort that appeals to the adults only, as well to the family. This is not the first time that we have been to the Sensatori, nor will it be the last. Our favorite room is a room with a swim up jacuzzi combination. It is wonderful to sit in your own jacuzzi after a day at the beach. The jacuzzis are always heated perfectly . Your children can be swimming in the canal or adjoining pool while you are relaxing in the jacuzzi or on your small patio . Their extensive choice of rooms makes it able for you to find the perfect room. The beach at the Sensatori has improved since we first went to the resort. There is more sand, more chairs, and many activities for your child. A favorite is the lunch that is served buffet style on the beach, allowing you to stay in your bathing suit while eating. The dining is casual and reservations are not necessary. The staff are ready to meet your every need. We snorkel and have had some wonderful adventures by walking down the beach a little ways. The reef is not there, but the variety of fish keeps improving everytime we return to the Sensatori. For a wonderful vacation, the Sensatori is a great place to go. I do wish that they would introduce a Japanese Restaurant, eliminating the LeChique Restaurant.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Barnsley, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

went here in october 2012 with my husband. This hotel is excellent the rooms are great, big comfy bed and lots of space. Had to changes rooms because of a leak from the room above hotel was good at sorting this out for us and got a better view.
The food here is out of this world. The italian restaurant is the best.
We did Le Chique its a must!

Pools are very nice and clean pool bars are great with good service.
We had a day in the spa it was lovely
All the staff here genuinely want to help was the best holiday we have been on would go back tomorrow if we could

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Azul Sensatori Hotel, by Karisma? Share your experiences!