Excellent hotel, beautiful swimming pools. The restaurants are very nice as well as the food.
We stayed 5 nights and we always had different plates in the tematic restaurants.
We didn´t like the bathrooms. There are not doors separating the tube from the room.
There are only partial glass doors in the toilet and the shower, so the bathroom itself is not private.
The only problems in the hotel is that the places in the beach or around the swimming pool are very difficult to find since everybody puts a towel early in the morning (8 or before) and when you go there later, all places are occupied.
The entertainment is very good during the day and the night. There are music every night to dance in one of the swimming pools, however this pool is all day occupied by people drinking so it´s not really a pleasant place to be, even during the day.
The tours to the sorrounding places are really expensive (100 U$S minimum p/p) and they take all day, so you really miss one day in the hotel. However, Chichen Itza is superb, but it´s a pity to take all day long for that.
Take care at the airport. There are official salesmans trying to cheat you and get money to visit a resort using the excuse of getting cheaper prices for the tours. (it´s not true)
The service is excellent and the staff is very friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Mexican Caribbean, this enchanting all-inclusive resort offers an array of activities to engage your senses. This dazzling all-inclusive resort is located on prime beachfront property in the heart of the Mexican Caribbean, close to Cancun and neighboring Riviera Maya communites. With sweeping views of the Caribbean, a magnificent white-sand beach with crystalline waters, and surrounded with tropical foliage, Ocean Coral & Turquesa offers a wide range of activities for everyone, along with an assortment of services to ensure that you have an unforgettable Caribbean vacation. Enjoy a variety of gastronomic fare, round-the-clock entertainment, children's programs, and Mexican hospitality. Whether it's a romantic getaway for two, a family vacation, a self-indulging spa vacation, even a business retreat, we have it all, in one all-inclusive package. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo, Agoda, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Ocean Coral & Turquesa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Coral And Turquesa
- Ocean Coral & Turquesa Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Ocean Coral & Turquesa Riviera Maya, Mexico - Puerto Morelos