“Ocean Coral & Turquesa....Would go again!!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Ocean Coral & Turquesa

You added Ocean Coral & Turquesa to your Saves list
Ocean Coral & Turquesa
4.0 of 5 Resort (All-Inclusive)   |   S.S. 12, Mza 15, Lote 1-02 | 103 Predio María Irene, Puerto Morelos 77511, Mexico   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #8 of 26 Hotels in Puerto Morelos
Orlando, Florida
“Ocean Coral & Turquesa....Would go again!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

My husband and I enjoyed our stay here very much. The room was very nice. Great view of the ocean!! We went after labor day weekend cause we figured there wouldn't be a lot of kids, they would be back at school. The pool was always a fun place to hang out, always something going on. The food was good except the Italian. Of course the Mexican was my favorite! The property was very clean and well kept. The beach was great too!!

Room Tip: Our room was away from the pool. Recommend a higher floor with a beach view!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
OCT-CustomerService, Manager at Ocean Coral & Turquesa, responded to this review, March 12, 2013
Dear Tina133,
We really appreciate your comments about your stay at our resort, and is rewarding to know that you had an enjoyable experience. We are thankful for your recommendations and will be glad to host you again in the near future.
Bests,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,622)
  • Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Fredericksburg, Virginia, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

Ok first I will say I have been to OCT twice, once in December of 2011 for a friends wedding and again in December 2012 for my own wedding. I loved my friends wedding so much in 2011 we were inspired to come back to OCT to get married.

I love this resort! I love the employees who are so friendly and kind and learn your names and what you like to drink! I love the atmosphere/the resort grounds are stunning and beautiful. The entertainment is very fun, there is always something to do.

My wedding had about 30 family members and friends come down to the resort, I had worked with them to have our rooms close together (the resort is HUGE) unfortunately, this didn't work out but it ended up not being that big of a deal.

My husband and I stayed in building 7 and we were "upgraded" to a privilege room but we didn't have privilege amentites, this was the hotel's special because we were also honeymooning there. Yes the rooms can be humid (it's MEXICO!) but everyone I knew who asked for a humidifier got one pretty quickly.

Our wedding was perfect... PERFECT. My coordinator was Paula who we were all completely in love with... she took care of everything. She was the best! She even decorated my room when it was my birthday, so sweet! I ended up changing my location site for the ceremony when I got there and she was completely supportive and understanding. I told her what type flowers I wanted and I was very vague but she talked to her florist and they were better than I could have even dreamed of. Paula even helped me sneak back to my room without bumping into my husband the day of the wedding. We cannot say enough wonderful things about Paula!! The food for the wedding was some of the best that we ate on our whole stay in Mexico.

Some of our favorite things about the resort was the party/pool bar! Every night they had a party with dancing going on, the bartenders kept the drinks flowing, and there is lots of comfy seating.
We also loved the tour booking guy at the front desk, he arranged two great trips for us, one was a catamaran trip to Isla Mujeres (highly recommend this... it was the BEST).

Our favorite restaurant was the Mexican and Asian (just order off the menu, the food was fabulous).

Not so favorite things... Everyone saves seat on the beach with their towels. I would just pick up someones towel and move it if I noticed they had not been there for awhile, I honestly didn't care if people got mad either - there are signs everywhere saying don't do that, so stop being a-holes and trying to save beach chairs. I mean, every morning at 7am you would walk out to the beach and all the chairs were taken with towels!! You know those people were not awake yet, they put them up the night before... just move the towels and move the chair a little bit, they will never know! haha

I'm sad to this but the Italian restaurant was not a favorite... the service was not very good, we waited FOREVER for our food, and we did not like the food very much. That is personal taste and not a hit on the cooks there.

Another not so fave was checking in at the resort, all of our people who had a deal or good price on their rooms were questioned. The front desk tried to charge them more saying they couldn't find their reservations!! It was really weird... just make sure you print out all of your reservation paperwork! We had all of our papers and were able to keep our good prices.

This resort is perfect for a group of friends and family who want to have a great time together. For a romantic couple you may want to look at other resorts. For families with kids this resort is great and has a lot of kid activities.

Overall this resort is not perfect but it had such GREAT prices and GREAT people it is worth staying at. We are already planing another trip back this December.

Room Tip: Take a look at the map and do not place yourself too close to the party bar. It will keep you up all...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
Dear Emily C,
Gladly we learn that we were able to fulfill your expectations and that your wedding at our resort was a memorable experience for you and your family. It is good to know that all the arrangements were as planned and rest assure that we will extend your gratitude to our wedding department. Our guests’ perception is extremely important and valuable for us. We thank you for taking the time to share your observations about our improvement areas and for giving us the opportunity to assess and evaluate our performance. We want to express our gratitude for your review and we look forward for your visit on your anniversary.
Warm regards,
Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

I was in love with the staff and the people. beach was beautiful also! My friend Candice and I (Brittany) visited the week of Feb 26th-March 4th. We both had an amazing time! loved the staff, Helio, security at the front, Juan at the pool bar, Euesbio and Jimema in the lobby bar. Miguel in the dining rooms. Rooms were great, make sure you have a dehumidifier. Food was great. Activities were great (shout out to Olivia and Rodrigo!) Loved everyone there. So friendly so awesome. Visit the desk to take the trips we visited Akumal to snorkel with the sea turtles, went propelling, zip lining and also snorkeling into sea caves with Advernture Maya ( shout out to Takao and Mika!!!! also Alejandro was great). Tullum was more than breath taking and beautiful. Must see must visit. Needless to say. I will be visiting again. We had a room that you could see the ocean from, had a patio and was located near the front desk. For us ladies traveling we felt very safe and comfortable. If any concern we had it was taken care of right away. We loved the attentive behavior that was conducted and were very thankful for how we felt we were treated. Honestly it was hard to leave after meeting so many great people at the resort it was almost as if we became one big family! We love you all and miss you greatly! Tell Helio Im sorry we didnt get to say goodbye!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
OCT-CustomerService, Manager at Ocean Coral & Turquesa, responded to this review, March 11, 2013
Dear Brittany P,
We want to thank you for choosing our resort as your vacation destination for trip. It is good to learn that you enjoyed our facilities and offer. With reward we learn that the good service and friendliness of our staff was the highlight of your trip. We will be glad to host your next vacations at our property.
Best regards,
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

We really thought we knocked this deal out of the park, $650/person for a 4.5 star (per Priceline) resort for four days, three nights. However, the old adage of "you get what you pay for" reared its ugly head again.

Loved - the price was fantastic and the fact that it is only 20 minutes from the airport keeps you from wasting too much of your first and last day driving. Best Day Travel was excellent, by the way..... the food was above average for an all-inclusive resort. In fact, the Sensai restaurant was the best meal I've had at an all-inclusive resort. The buffet was surprisingly good, too..... Gaspar, the bartender at "the hangover pool," is the man. I highly recommend getting to know him..... the rooms were pretty good. I like firm mattresses. Those who do not will likely be upset. View was great.

Hated - I can't get over the fact that there is no beachside service. At other all-inclusive resorts, we would sit by the beach and have drinks brought to us all day. We would go out and wade in the water and come back to a couple drinks waiting on us even. Here? Only if you pay an extra $130 a day. That goes for the pool, too. The first two days, no one ever came by our chairs to ask if we wanted a drink. The third day we sat by the pool for four hours getting up to get our own drinks and food before someone came by for an hour. The service wasn't any better in the lobby lounge either. You were better off getting up, standing in line and getting a drink at the bar. My favorite part of these types of vacation is being able to relax and I never felt like I was able to do that here..... if you plan on going to sleep before 1am, I would suggest not being in buildings 8 through 12. The party pool has music blasting and people screaming til all hours of the night.... the service at the buffet is horrendous. I couldn't get a coffee if I were doing jumping jacks naked one morning. We got our first plate, ate the food, got up and got seconds and came back to the table and still had not gotten water or coffee, even after specifically asking a waitress. Even worse, we were one of the few people there who were tipping, too.... Although their employees don't pay attention during service, they sure are diligent when it comes to the "H10 Premium" - aka the VIP program they try to get you to sign up for instead of your usual timeshare crap. They came to our room and stuck a notice in our door. When we didn't answer immediately, they came by and put one IN OUR ROOM while we were not there later that afternoon. We had planned to swing by the following morning on our way to breakfast, but they still felt the need to call our room at EIGHT IN THE MORNING telling us we needed to swing by. It was.... ridiculous.

If they had swapped that effort selling the Premium crap with the effort they put toward service (again, with the exception of our Sensai waiter and Gaspar the bartender, both of whom were excellent), this could have easily been a four-star stay. Instead, it gets two stars.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Chris R,
It is good to learn that you appreciated the location of our resort, our food offer and the friendliness of Gaspar from our bar staff. On the other hand we regret that you perceived that we did not provide you with an appropriate customer service of a resort of our category. We do really care about clients satisfaction, we apologize if the performance of some areas of our resort gave you a wrong impression. We are thankful for taking your time to post your experience and we hope to have the opportunity to host your next holidays.
Kind regards,
Nova Scotia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

My husband and I, along with another couple, stayed at this resort Feb 27 - Mar 6, 2013. My husband and I are in our 40's. This was our fourth trip to the Riviera Maya area and we have stayed at different resorts each time. We have also been to the DR three times and Cuba once. Before we left I had emailed the resort requesting a room in building 8 with a king bed.

We had wanted to try an Ocean's property for a long time as whether they are in Mexico or the DR they generally get very good reviews. We recently celebrated our 20th anniversary, so we were looking for something special when we found what we felt was a good deal on the Ocean Coral & Turquesa.

We arrived in Cancun at 2:30ish in the afternoon and were picked up by our pre-arranged driver from USA Transfers. It was about 20 minutes to get to the resort. We arrived and were met by very friendly bell boys who directed us to the Turquesa side for checkin. Check in was prompt and friendly. The front desk staff spoke very good english explained our package to us, advised we had been upgraded to ocean view and answered all of our questions. I dealt with the front desk a few times during our stay. They were always friendly and helpful. I would rate them as number one of all the resorts we have been to for service.

From there we were taken to our rooms by a very friendly bell boy. Our friends were in room 9406 and had an amazing view with a king bed! We were in room 8207, with two 3/4 beds. We requested the beds be put together as obviously a couple celebrating a milestone anniversay wants to share their sleeping space. Our room was a minute from the beach and less from the pool. Very well located. They never did come to fix the beds for us so we did it ourselves later that night and the maid made it up as a really big king sized bed for us all week. It was massive. We had no issues with noise even though we were right across from the nightly entertainment. The bar fridge was stocked and leaving a note in the fridge with your preferences goes a long way. Coffee in the room was replenished every other day. Twice we got none. You can get it from the lobby bar before Mike's opens. We never tried room service. I did get internet for my room. It was $60.00 (or 750 peso's) for 12 hours use over five days. Wifi is free in the lobby and at Mike's.

The rooms are junior suites and have a pull out sofa in them as well. The bathroom is exactly as everyone has written however there is a privacy blind and curtain on the shower so it is really only awkward if you have guests in your room or older children. Olga, our maid, did a great job.
Our balconey was great. We had one day of rain and two rather chilly evenings, but because was covered on all sides we were protected from the weather. Our friends in 9406 spent their time on our balconey those nights.

The breakfast buffet was good. My husband had omlettes every day, loved them, and I had made to order scrambled eggs. I much prefer when you don't have to get your eggs from a tray so this was great. There were pancakes, waffles, yogurt, cereal, fruit, juice and lots of other stuff. Bacon goes fast, but wait five minutes or so and they have more out. Because there aren't 10 trays of everything the food is fresh and hot. There is none of that sitting under a heat lamp forever tasting food like you get at some of the big resorts. Breakfast was good quality. Service at breakfast was probably the most lacking but once you got someone's attention for a coffee you were well looked after.

We did the buffet once for lunch and the Carribean Grill for the rest. Both were good. The Carribean Grill had hot dogs, hamburgers, fries, wings, nachos, popcorn, salad etc. There is a serve yourself drink station but the beer tap did not work the entire time we were there and it was a challenge to get served a beer, we just stopped at the pool bar got one and brought it with us. The restaurant is an outdoor venue with meshing around to keep the birds out however they still find ways in. We have seen this at every resort we have been to, the secret is don't leave your table and food unattended or cover it with a napkin if you have to get up. It's not a big deal.

For a La Cartes we ate at Sensai (show table), the Italian and Route 66. Route 66 was by far my favourite, but they were all good. At Route 66 we went at 5:30 and walked right in no problem. Between the four of us we had wings, fries, chicken fries, ceasar salad and the steak. Delicious! Service was excellent here. At Sensai, my husband went down while I was getting ready at about 6:30 to see if we could get in. He was back in five minutes with a 7:30 reservation for a show table. Excellent meal and service there as well. At the Italian, he went at about 7:00 to see what he could get us and they gave him a pager. They told him 8:00 or 8:15. We were in just before 8:00. Excellent food here as well, service was just ok. I will add here, that you really should know that you like Italian food before booking this. Check the menu outside before you book. A La Cartes anywhere are not for everyone. We enjoyed them here.

We ate at the buffet the remainder of the nights. Again, check the theme night posted outside. If it is not one you will like go to an a La Carte. I really really liked that they cooked the meat fresh to order. I hate taking pre-cooked meat frm a tray. Everything at the buffet was fresh, cooked and good. Service at the buffet was very good. I will say that this is the first resort we have been to where you are not offered house wine with your meal, you only get it on request.

The lobby's here are beautiful and they utilize them very well. On the cold nights we had the entertainment was moved there. It was great. Loved the Karoke night! We laughed so hard!

The Pool Bar (dry side) is the place to be at 10:30. So much fun! Different entertainment every night. There is also a theatre with shows at 9:30.

The entertainment staff here go full tilt from early in the morning until late at night. They are amazing. They try to get people involved but don't pressure you. They will have a little fun with you if you say no. I was really impressed with the animation team.

The bar servers, waiters and waitresses are another standout for me. We never waited more than a few minutes for a drink no matter how busy it was or where we were. The beach service, pool service and lobby service was excellent.

Everywhere you walked and would see staff you were greeted with a friendly Hola! Even while sitting on my balconey, I was greeted many times. The resort is well laid out, clean and very pretty. Guests could do a lot to help out by cleaning up behind themselves on both the property and the beach.

The beach is huge. We did the walk to Puerto Morelos, it took about an hour. There is seagrass, as would be expected on any ocean beach, however the resort does a very good job at keeping it's area clean. The ocean has a nice sandy bottom and there is snorkelling from the beach. We did see someone feeding the fish, you really shouldn't do that and we also saw someone fishing from shore. Almost snagged a swimmer he did. Not sure why anyone would fish in an area with swimmers.

There are four general use pools at this resort (and one in the spa). Each has something different to offer. They were all very nice and very well looked after.

Chair saving is an issue at both the beach and pool. You don't mind so much when people save a chair have breakfast, go for a walk or swim but the ones who save them and don't use them for hours are truly annoying. We did see resort staff removing stuff around the pools from unused charis and were happy to see it. We managed to get four chairs every day, sometimes we had to search and drag the chair over but we managed.

There is a spa, gym and sports area as well. We did visit these but didn't parttake in any of the offerings. The Daisy Club looked really fun for kids and the team there looked to be working hard at entertaining them.

Overall we had a good vacation. My one regret is that I never got to say goodbye to Veronica. We met her early in the week and she was just amazing. She was working in the lobby bar on our last night but I wasn't feeling well ad we never made it up there. She wasn't just a great waitress, but a great spanish teacher and someone we had fun with. I feel bad we didn't get to say goodbye. Also, Griselda, Bianca and Juan at the pool bar and on the beach did a great job.

We have previously stayed at the Palladium and Bahia, overall I would rank this resort above both of them. I would choose it before again before either of them. We have also stayed at the Catalonia Riviera Maya/Yucatan, I think I would probably choose that resort over this one except for the beach. If you look in the Puerto Morelos I also did a 'Live from OCT' post with more details.

My advice is to remember this is your holiday and it will be what you make of it. Remember you are a visitor to this beautiful area so respect it and it's people. Don't sweat the small stuff. Live, laugh and enjoy the moment!

Coming from Canada, we did not bring American money. We used peso's and took extra Canadian with us in case we needed it. No problem exchanging at the front desk. My rate for peso's here at home was 12 to 1, at the resort it was 11.5 to 1. Pretty comparable. Much easier to do everything in peso's.

Finally, we booked a snorkeling trip from the guys set up just past the priviledge beach area at the end of the resort. My husband is still talking about how amazing it was. I don't snorkel so I stayed in the boat. The operator gave me a personal tour. It was great. $25.00 for two hours. We also visitied Cancun and Isla Mujeres, using taxi's for both. Quick and painless to get a taxi.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear nslisa,
Thank you for taking the time to share with us your observations regarding your stay in our property. It was very pleasant to know that you enjoyed our services and facilities and that we were able to provide you a pleasant stay. We would like to thank you for your remarks and improvement areas, so we can offer a better service and comfort to future guests. We hope that when returning to the Riviera Maya, you will give us the opportunity to welcome you again at our resort.
Warm regards,
Allerod
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

The resort is well maintained with several pools at one of which one could be intertained all day long. There is a fine and relative broard beach, and if you rise at about 05:30 am, you can be almost certain to get a chair at the beach or at one of the pools. Unfortunately many of the chairs have fractures somewhere in the frame due to UV-exposure, so be carefull when you lay down. Our room was large, and the friendly houskeeping kept it nice and clean during our stay. The resort have a large buffet restaurant and several a la carte restaurants, but all these food temples were heavily understaffed, so one have to be very patient. The biggest challenge was to get a table for dinner at one of the a la carte restaurants. If you want to be sure to get a table, you have to get in line at the restaurant, dressed for the evening, at about 05:30pm and then have your dinner just after 06:00pm, because you can't make a reservation. You can also go to the restaurant at about 06:45pm in order to see, if you can get on the waiting list, and if successful, wait for 1 to 1½ hour to be seated. If unsuccessful, you have to eat in the buffet restaurant - called the cafeteria by some guests, who have been unsuccessfull for two consecutive days. On this basis it seems a little provocative, that one of the a la carte restaurants are closed in turn, giving the large request for capacity. The food is very fine and well prepared in all the restaurants, but the wine is a mystery, and it must have taken a great deal of time to find such a bad quality, because it is most often not for sale.
In general I will say, that it is a nice resort. Not a five star as they claim, but it could become one. It is all up to the management.

Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Steen W,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review about OCT. It is good to read that you appreciated the variety and maintenance of our facilities, the comfort of our rooms and the friendliness of our housekeeping staff. However, with regret we learn that you found the mentioned inconveniences during your stay. Please allow us to inform that our first come first serve basis was implemented in order to give everyone the opportunity of dine were preferred. The waiting time for the tables may vary depending on the number of people attending to the restaurant and the reserved tables for the Privilege guests, which are entitled with this benefit for an extra cost, nonetheless this should not mean an impediment for other customer to dinning too. In addition, the guests are provided with pagers in order to reduce inconveniences and waiting for the table in the place they prefer. It is also important to mention that during high season we will suspend the closing schedule of one restaurant a day and keep our restaurants open on a daily basis. We regret that our house wine did not fulfill your expectations, nevertheless we like to enlighten that we also count with a wine menu in each of our restaurants, guests can order any of the bottles with an extra charge. We are thankful for sharing your observations on this site which give us the opportunity to improve our performance. We hope to have the opportunity to host your next vacations in the future.
Kind regards,
Northville, MI
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

We stayed at this hotel 2/24/13-3/1/13 and there were definitely pros and cons (like most places!). I read a lot of reviews before we booked and before we went, so I'm not really going to be adding anything new here, but here's my feedback:

The Good!
-It's only 20 minutes from the airport :) Note- we used Best Day Travel through Bookit for transportation and they were good
-The property and hotel itself are very nice and well maintained
-I appreciated the size. We stayed at the Moon Palace last year and that was just a bit too big. I liked that the Ocean felt big enough but you didn't have to take a golf cart to get from one end to another!
-We got a free upgrade to an ocean view room and it was nice.We were also put into a Privilege room (we didn't pay for this upgrade and of course didn't get the other perks that go with Privilege) but we did get placed in building #7 which was an awesome location!! We were right in between 2 pools so it was super easy to run back to our room at any point.
-I liked the food. I think I have moderately picky tastes when it comes to what I think it "good food" and I honestly didn't ever have a problem here with having food I didn't like. I also like to try to eat healthier items and felt like I always could find something. The breakfast buffet has lots of fruit, an omelette/egg station, lots of other dishes, cereal, meats and cheeses....I don't know what else you could need! The snack bars where you can eat lunch at outside are definitely on the less healthy side, but you can make do (like using the lettuce from the hamburger bar to make a salad and top with guac, salsa and chicken!).

The not so good:
-Ok, there are 2 games you need to play at this hotel. When I read reviews about how hard beach chairs are to get, I just brushed it off (like come on, it's always hard to get chairs at any hotel) but this is for real. I happened to get up crazy early every day we were there so didn't have a problem but seriously, you need to put your towels on chairs by 7 at the latest. I would put them out by 6:30 and there were always a ton of chairs already taken.
-The other game is the dinner game. One night, my husband and I went to the Mexican restaurant at 7:45 and there was a 2 hour wait! (Note- Privilege members can make reservations, others can't). Since we weren't Privilege members, we learned that you need to put your name in early- like right when the restaurants open- and then you might get a table either right then or have more like a 45 min wait, which is isn't a problem. Do NOT go after 6:30 and expect to get in anytime in the near future.
-The drinks were awful. The wine was so bad, I couldn't drink the white or the red. I'm not a wine snob, but this stuff was HORRIBLE. The mixed drinks were very weak. I ended up drinking a lot of beer! I talked to one woman who was only drinking wine because she was so sick of drinking beer since everything else was bad and another that said she was trying to get buzzed the whole week but never did because the drinks were so bad!
-The service is slooooooow. When I read this in other reviews, I was like oh come on, it's vacation! What's the rush?! But this is for real, especially at breakfast. This place is so understaffed. You will get exactly 1 cup of coffee at breakfast, don't think about another one. There is 1 hostess that has to run all over the huge place trying to seat people.
-I didn't think that the staff was all that friendly. Of course there were some that went out of their way, but compared to other resorts we stayed at, the staff here in general seemed to not want to be there and were sometimes even borderline rude. Maybe it's because they are understaffed (see above!!).

Other:
-I know some people have complained about the seaweed on the beach. I didn't think it was that big of a deal. We walked the beach everyday (taking a right if you are facing the ocean) and the Ocean, along with other resorts, keep it pretty clear.
-Lots of people brought tumblers/mugs to get bigger drinks, which is probably a good idea
-The bathroom is an open style which wasn't a huge deal with my husband and I but could be a little awkward if you go with friends or something

So, all in all, we had a nice time and don't have regrets about going here. We did, however, get a good deal. We talked to others who paid a lot more (we stayed 5 nights, not a full week, and I think did well based on the dates we selected) and I wouldn't have been happy if we did pay what they did. I think there are other places to go and try, so will do that on our next visit, but I wouldn't skip over this place if you can find a good deal!

Room Tip: Building 7 was great!
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear LMitchell1228,
Thank you for choosing our resort for your vacations and for sharing your opinion on this site. It is good to read that you had a nice time at OCT and that you found our facilities comfortable and the size of our resort very convenient. Furthermore that you were delighted with our food and beverage offer and that you did not found any problem finding something suitable to your taste. On the other hand we lament that some aspects of your stay, like the reservation of beach and pool chairs, and our dinning system were not of your total satisfaction. In regard to your comment about the waiting times at the a la carte restaurants, we like to clarify that our first come first serve basis was implemented in order to give everyone the opportunity of dine were preferred. The waiting time for the tables may vary depending on the number of people attending to the restaurant and the reserved tables for the Privilege guests, which are entitled with this benefit for an extra cost, nonetheless this should not mean an impediment for other customer to dinning too. We must remark that our resort does not encourage the reservation of lounges, on the contrary, the towels used for reserving pool chairs are retired by the members of our staff after 2 hours if any guest is using it. We must say that your comment about the attitude from some members of our staff has overwhelmed us since it is not normal that we receive those kinds of remarks from our guests, but on the contrary, we usually receive excellent feedback about their friendliness and attentiveness. Furthermore, on a frequent basis our Human Resources coordinates seminars to all our staff members in order to reinforce the culture of service our guests deserve and expect. Rest assure that this situation will be investigated an actions will be taken if needed. Be sure that your comments regarding your perception about the lack of staff and our house wine will be shared and analyzed by our F & B manager in order to improve our service and provide our guests with a better experience. We will be more than glad to welcome you one more time to OCT, we hope that you will give us that opportunity in a near future.
Bests,

Been to Ocean Coral & Turquesa? Share your experiences!