We have gotten away from A-I's for the past 10 or so years. We chose C&T to accommodate a a group.
Accommodations: Clean, spacious, all resort areas were immaculate. The beds and linens were fine - not as good as home but that is to be expected. Bathroom was fine, separate tub and shower, good water pressure. I saw some complaints about the open bathroom but it's really no big deal. Rooms have a multitude of light switches.
Staff: Excellent from check-in to servers, housekeepers, maintenance, etc. We were always greeted with a smile.
Food: No problem getting into the speciality restaurants. Portions were more than adequate. Buffet was fresh. Beef is never as good abroad as it is as home so we stick with seafood.
Drinks: House wine was okay at best - mixed drinks, frozen drinks were great.
Beach: Beach towel reservations are required if you want a group of chairs. Some seaweed but it's not slimey stuff, sort of like soft pine needles. Staff were working constantly to keep the beach clean.
Pools: Immaculate - lots of activities going on at the middle pool. The party pool was just that - not for the kiddies and grandparents.
Spa: Amazing - beautiful, full service, heated pool, steam room, sauna and excellent massage and facial. Do not miss this!
Family area: No kids in our party but the area looked great - pool, playground equipment, games, etc.
My negative comment concerns other guests. Very drunk, loud and vulgar group gathered at the pool bar made waiting for drinks uncomfortable. The resort has little control over the mentality of their guests.
Cabs are expensive to Puerto Morelos; we walked it in about 1 hour.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Mexican Caribbean, this enchanting all-inclusive resort offers an array of activities to engage your senses. This dazzling all-inclusive resort is located on prime beachfront property in the heart of the Mexican Caribbean, close to Cancun and neighboring Riviera Maya communites. With sweeping views of the Caribbean, a magnificent white-sand beach with crystalline waters, and surrounded with tropical foliage, Ocean Coral & Turquesa offers a wide range of activities for everyone, along with an assortment of services to ensure that you have an unforgettable Caribbean vacation. Enjoy a variety of gastronomic fare, round-the-clock entertainment, children's programs, and Mexican hospitality. Whether it's a romantic getaway for two, a family vacation, a self-indulging spa vacation, even a business retreat, we have it all, in one all-inclusive package. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Otel so you can book your Ocean Coral & Turquesa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Coral And Turquesa
- Ocean Coral & Turquesa Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Ocean Coral & Turquesa Riviera Maya, Mexico - Puerto Morelos