That's a very good hotel. Really liked it.
The rooms and hotel areas are great. The only thing which was weird - is the design of the washroom door in the room (you practically don't have a door there), it's really weird...
Staff is excellent. Food at the buffet is really the best! Changing all the world cuisine everyday!
The beverages are available everywhere, even on the beach. The cocktails quality is great.
The evening program is very exciting and is not repeptative.
Lobby area is hugh with free wi-fi.
Would highly recommend it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Mexican Caribbean, this enchanting all-inclusive resort offers an array of activities to engage your senses. This dazzling all-inclusive resort is located on prime beachfront property in the heart of the Mexican Caribbean, close to Cancun and neighboring Riviera Maya communites. With sweeping views of the Caribbean, a magnificent white-sand beach with crystalline waters, and surrounded with tropical foliage, Ocean Coral & Turquesa offers a wide range of activities for everyone, along with an assortment of services to ensure that you have an unforgettable Caribbean vacation. Enjoy a variety of gastronomic fare, round-the-clock entertainment, children's programs, and Mexican hospitality. Whether it's a romantic getaway for two, a family vacation, a self-indulging spa vacation, even a business retreat, we have it all, in one all-inclusive package. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Travelocity, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Ocean Coral & Turquesa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Coral & Turquesa Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Ocean Coral And Turquesa
- Ocean Coral & Turquesa Riviera Maya, Mexico - Puerto Morelos