This was our second time staying at secrets silversands. Excellent resort. Very relaxing with all the spa music surrounding the resort. Our family stays here because we know the restaurants have excellent food. There is not one restaurant that served bad food during our last two vacations here. Whether its a company trip or family (over 18) trip choose this one. This is the most relaxing of all the secrets resorts we have found. Due to our repeat business we were upgraded to a "Honey Moon Suite". Rest is history.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun is a chic, ultra modern all-suite adult-only unlimited-luxury resort featuring 433 suites, over 43,000 sq ft of pool areas and expansive manicured gardens, exceptional dining options, several bars ranging from elegant to swim-up. World class spa, a fitness center and two Jacuzzis ensure that guests are pampered and indulged. We are nestled on the coast of the Yucatan Peninsula, 15 miles south of Cancun and only twenty minutes from the Cancun International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun Riviera Maya, Mexico - Puerto Morelos