My wife and I have been to Mexico many times for vacation. We found secrets Silversands to be one of the top resorts in the Cancun area.
The staff at Secretes Silversands (SS) were over the top. we were up graded to a Master suite, however, we had to be moved after the people above us flooded us out by letting the bathtub over flow. We were moved to a different room which was a let down from the suite we were in. No one wants to be down graded in room type, however, it was still a nice room.
The food at SS was great, we did not have a bad meal! We did find the room service menu to be limited for lunch, but the food was good.
The entertainment was a plus, better then other resorts we have been to in the past.
It can get a little competitive for lounge chairs by the pool. People wake up early and throw a towel and a personal item on the chair to hold it. Sometimes the chair would be held all day and no one would use it!
I would rate SS right up there with Secrets Maroma. We will be back to SS.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun is a chic, ultra modern all-suite adult-only unlimited-luxury resort featuring 433 suites, over 43,000 sq ft of pool areas and expansive manicured gardens, exceptional dining options, several bars ranging from elegant to swim-up. World class spa, a fitness center and two Jacuzzis ensure that guests are pampered and indulged. We are nestled on the coast of the Yucatan Peninsula, 15 miles south of Cancun and only twenty minutes from the Cancun International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Odigeo, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Jetsetter so you can book your Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun Riviera Maya, Mexico - Puerto Morelos