This is quite a good all inclusive resort. What really sets this one apart from others is the service and the easy to access restaurants with very good quality. The rooms are spacious, the pool areas are nice, and the bar drinks are good with top shelf liquor. The beach is just average. It is located a fair distanace from Cancun and Playa del carmen with no easy way to get there other than by expensive taxi to get there or to rent a car or, of course a great place to just relax and stay on site. It is adults only and great for couples; it can be limited for adult kids.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun is a chic, ultra modern all-suite adult-only unlimited-luxury resort featuring 433 suites, over 43,000 sq ft of pool areas and expansive manicured gardens, exceptional dining options, several bars ranging from elegant to swim-up. World class spa, a fitness center and two Jacuzzis ensure that guests are pampered and indulged. We are nestled on the coast of the Yucatan Peninsula, 15 miles south of Cancun and only twenty minutes from the Cancun International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Orbitz, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun Riviera Maya, Mexico - Puerto Morelos