We absolutely loved our experience! The restaraunts, bars, entertainment and people were fantastic. The concierge staff seemed a little out of touch. Don't fall for the "bribe" to go to their "Grand Opening" at another sister resort. You'll be stuck there for 3 hours listening to their "soft sell approach" (NOT!) to join their vacation club,( mimimum membership 50K). As I said, the food was fantastic, and we couldn't have enjoyed the entertainment staff more. Mufasa, JC, Jorge, Marcello, and Jackie made us feel right at home and were there for advice and assistance whenever we needed it. WE will be going back as soon as our work schedules allow.
Lori and Bill-Honeymoon Nov.2012
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun is a chic, ultra modern all-suite adult-only unlimited-luxury resort featuring 433 suites, over 43,000 sq ft of pool areas and expansive manicured gardens, exceptional dining options, several bars ranging from elegant to swim-up. World class spa, a fitness center and two Jacuzzis ensure that guests are pampered and indulged. We are nestled on the coast of the Yucatan Peninsula, 15 miles south of Cancun and only twenty minutes from the Cancun International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Otel, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun Riviera Maya, Mexico - Puerto Morelos