We just got back a week ago and had THEE most amazing time!!! The grounds are gorgeous! Everything, and I mean EVERYTHING went off without a hitch! The whole staff was on top of everything. They were SO quick when we called them. One night our balcony light wouldn't come on and so I called the front desk to let them know, and I kid you not, within 1 minute there was a knock on our door and the maintainence guy was there to fix it. We ordered room service one night and even at 10pm, the service was quick, the food was great and he even put on a little presentation when presenting us with our food.
Our room was gorgeous, our view (even of the pool) was beautiful, the beds were SO comfortable, the cleaning staff did an amazing job every single day!
The food was amazing!!!!! I especially loved the buffets! Anything you could think of to eat was there, and then some!!! I MISS MY GREEN JUICE!!! :)
The entertainment was great!!! The B-boys we saw one night were AMAZING! The resort always had fun things to do in the evenings. To movies playing outside, to casino night, to the vendor market to the karaoke.....it was so much fun!!!! Even during the day, there was so much to do! From water volleyball, beach volleyball, yoga, water aerobics, black jack, to games set up by the entertainment staff. It was a blast!!!
The staff......OH THE STAFF!!!!! I am seriously missing them all. They are the happiest, kindest, most fun bunch of people that I have ever had the priviledge of meeting. They were always smiling, always ready to help with drinks, even carry my food back to my table from the buffet! I never had want. You can't walk anywhere without the staff saying "Hola!"
We had some wonderful drinks there.Our favorite thing to do was tell the bartenders, SURPRISE US! We got some very interesting and always yummy drinks. Were were greeted with the Riviera Maya drink upon arrival. One of our favorites was the Superman drink. :) Luis at the Lobby bar was awesome! SUPER funny and surprised us with these super yummy shots. I wish I could remember what he called it. It was blue, yellow and red.
I can not say enough good stuff about this resort. We will most definitely be going back and it can't come soon enough. :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun is a chic, ultra modern all-suite adult-only unlimited-luxury resort featuring 433 suites, over 43,000 sq ft of pool areas and expansive manicured gardens, exceptional dining options, several bars ranging from elegant to swim-up. World class spa, a fitness center and two Jacuzzis ensure that guests are pampered and indulged. We are nestled on the coast of the Yucatan Peninsula, 15 miles south of Cancun and only twenty minutes from the Cancun International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., BookIt.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun Riviera Maya, Mexico - Puerto Morelos