I've been to four all inclusive resorts in the Caribbean. Three in Jamaica, and one in Mexico. My group of about 15 friends all agreed that this was by far the nicest all inclusive resort that we have been too. We were there for four nights. The rooms were huge. The bathrooms were large with a jacuzzi tub, and the biggest walk in shower that I have seen in a hotel. The rooms were clean. Service throughout the resort was excellent. The staff was happy and always had a smile. The food was very good. We loved the activities/games and the evening entertainment. The beach was nice. The several pools and landscaping are well maintained. Secrets Silversands exceeded my expectations.
- Also Known As:
- Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun Hotel
- Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun Riviera Maya, Mexico - Puerto Morelos
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun is a chic, ultra modern all-suite adult-only unlimited-luxury resort featuring 433 suites, over 43,000 sq ft of pool areas and expansive manicured gardens, exceptional dining options, several bars ranging from elegant to swim-up. World class spa, a fitness center and two Jacuzzis ensure that guests are pampered and indulged. We are nestled on the coast of the Yucatan Peninsula, 15 miles south of Cancun and only twenty minutes from the Cancun International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Amex, Priceline, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.