The hotel is right on the beach and I think all rooms overlook the ocean.
Sadly, everything else is not great. The safe in my room didn't work, neither did the Internet. The beds were spectacularly uncomfortable and the sheets smelled of mildew. The guy at reception, whilst being really sweet, didn't speak any English. I got woken up at 7:30am by the noise on the building site next door.
This place could be really awesome with a little bit of TLC but as it is at the moment I wouldn't come back. At that price, no one expects luxury but most other places I have stayed at on a similar budget were better than this one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hacienda Morelos is a charming hotel in front of the beach with inviting rooms in a colonial environment, each of them with a splendid view to the Mexican Caribbean sea and just a few yards from the second world largest coral reef barrier. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Hacienda Morelos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Morelos Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Hacienda Morelos Puerto
- Hacienda Morelos Riviera Maya, Mexico - Puerto Morelos