“Warm welcome to a biker” 5 of 5 stars

Roc Del Castell Hotel
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Crta. General, s/n, Canillo AD100, Andorra   |
Ranked #8 of 10 Hotels in Canillo
Newcastle, United Kingdom
“Warm welcome to a biker”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

I arrived at his hotel in the evening after a 300 mile trip on my motorcycle. It was recommended by a local policeman who I requested advice from. There is so little crime in Andorra the bike would have been safe on the street but when I checked in, a secure alley way was offered.The manager and family staff gave me a warm welcome. The room was spacious and clean with a classy old style. The view from the window was very pretty and the street outside very quiet. I had one of the best sleeps of my tour. The hotel is close to some fabulous restaurants. the manager recommended I try one down the street (sorry the name escapes me) but he will tell you which one. They cooked all its food on an open fire oven. the food was tremendous and cheap. Beautiful blood sausage and meats were served as a free appetiser with bread. I had a steak with beer and a chocolate sweet and the whole bill came to 12 euros.
The manager of the hotel is a fellow biker and made me feel so welcome. the breakfasts were continental style and perfect. I will return to this hotel in the future. Fabulous town and fabulous hotel.

Room Tip: Any room facing the street would be good. But I would stay in any room in this friendly hotel.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips

Been to Roc Del Castell Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Roc Del Castell Hotel

Address: Crta. General, s/n, Canillo AD100, Andorra
Location: Andorra > Canillo Parish > Canillo
Airport Transportation
Ranked #8 of 10 Hotels in Canillo
Hotel Class:3 star — Roc Del Castell Hotel 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Otel and Priceline so you can book your Roc Del Castell Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Roc Del Castell Hotel Andorra/Canillo

If you own or manage Roc Del Castell Hotel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.