It is so wonderful trip to Ayada in Jan.4-9! Beautiful island,nice service,kindly person,a lot of colorful fish and dolphin,delicious food,comfortable room, all the things are great! Here we are diving in the beautiful sea, and a lot of coral and fish who living in the coral are around us. We just like in the fairy world. More lucky thing, we see a dolphin family in the lucky day! They are so cute and lovely. Also sharks are come to play with us, witch is amazing things to us. There is suitable place to celebrate wedding day. White house,green tree, beautiful sunset,blue sea,you can not imaging how beautiful it is! The most important is that the person here are so nice and professional! Our housekeeper is a lovely young man Faisal. He provide a lot help and tell us a lot of interesting about Maldives:) And we also are invited to the cocktail party and enjoy the brilliant sunset and make friends with Timmy a pretty girl:) . All in all，it's a wonderful trips and we hope to come back again!
liyang & jingya
- Also Known As:
- Ayada Maldives Hotel
- Ayada Maldives Hotel Maguhdhuvaa
- Ayada Maldives Maguhdhuvaa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ayada Maldives is a brand new luxury resort located amidst a pristine reef within the southern rim of the Gaafu Dhaalu Atoll in the southern Maldives, 268 miles south of the capital Male. The island based resort occupies approximately 150,000 square meters of undisturbed and indigenous vegetation and offers uninterrupted views of the breath taking Maldivian landscape. Ayada Maldives is committed to providing all visitors an authentically luxurious journey of the very finest on offer in the Southern Maldives.Nestled within the lush vegetation of the island, guests can avail themselves to a variety of dining experiences found in the seven restaurants; each offering a unique culinary experience, an extensive 3500 sqm AySpa managed b spa consultants - ESPA, a renowned dive and watersports center, kids club and tailor made experiences that will showcase the destination highlights of the Southern Maldives.The resort comprises 33 Beach Villas, 4 Beach Suites, 14 Sunset Beach Suites, 33 Ocean Villas, 11 Sunset Lagoon Suites, 16 Sunset Ocean Suites and the outstanding duplex Ayada Royal Ocean Suite. Designed, planned and constructed exclusively keeping in mind the need to provide a unique yet accessible, luxurious yet simple, modern yet authentic experience for our guests. All exterior and interior elements have been especially commissioned to use the most durable natural elements and as such there is an abundance of teak, marble and terrazzo finishing’s on display. The resort pays special tribute to its Turkish influence by introducing subtle Ottoman style decorative elements in the guest villas and dining venues. Each of the spacious 50 water villas and 62 seafront villas are tastefully designed and furnished to provide privacy and comfort and exclusively offer: a private plunge pool with terrace, direct beach or ocean access and the service of your own dedicated Butler or Guest Relations Agent.Resort Features & Amenities: •24 hour Butler or Guest Relations Services•A choice of 7 dining venues and bars offering international and regional cuisine•24 hour In Villa Dining•3500 sqm spa facility with a Turkish Hammam, steam rooms, sauna, hydro baths and a spacious relaxation area.•Dive Centre offering a range of programs for beginners to certified divers•Watersports Centre offering Catamaran Sailing, Wind Surfing, Surfing, Stand Up Paddling, Water Skis, Fun Tubes, Snorkeling•Fitness Pavilion offering cardiovascular, weight and free weights machines•Yoga Studio for scheduled or private yoga, pilates and aerobics classes•3 jogging tracks measuring 900m, 1200m and 1600m around the island•The Shopping Arcade offering authentic handicrafts, retail items, jewelry and souvenirs•Hair salon•Kid’s Club and babysitting services•Clinic with a doctor on call 24 hours a day•Laundry, dry cleaning and pressing Service•Complimentary Wi-Fi in all villas•Library offering a range of magazines, books, DVD’s, CD’s and complimentary use of the PC’s. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Ayada Maldives reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.