“Wonderfull” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Weston House

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ballyvourney
Weston House
You added Weston House to your Saves list
The Mills, Ballyvourney, Ireland   |
Ranked #1 of 1 Ballyvourney B&B and Inns
Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
“Wonderfull”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

I spent four nights here during a festival in Ballyvourney.
The property is a lovely house at the very end of the town blessed with a huge and well maintained garden. Its right next to the Mills Hotel, Bar and Restaurant so there is no shortage of entertainment. The room was huge, well provisioned, comfortable and very quiet, I slept very well during my stay. The breakfasts were wonderful, frequently supplemented with freshly baked bred and other treats. The all important welcome was second to none.

All in all, my stay at Weston House was much cheaper then my previous stays in the town's hotels, but not one bit less enjoyable.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Peggy T, Manager at Weston House, responded to this review, April 20, 2013
Hi Chris,

Thank you so much for your kind comments. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and we all hope you will be back next year again.

Kind regards

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Ogunquit, Maine
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

We spent a week at Weston House this Sept. Along with being a beautiful home, this B&B is comfortable and clean and Peggy makes you feel like you have come home! Her breakfasts are excellent. Peggy takes a great interest in her guests and will make sure you make the most out of your time in Cork. 100% recommendation !!!!!
Also, with The Mills next door, just a walk across the lane to a good restaurant and pub. Weston House is also a great location on the N22, close to Killarney and easy to Cork City.
Loved meeting you Peggy, Our best to you and Peter, Austin, and the GrandBaby !!!!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Peggy T, Manager at Weston House, responded to this review, March 15, 2013
Thank you for your very kind comments. I'm glad you enjoyed our stay with us last September. I hope to see you all again in the future.

Best wishes

Peggy
Inverness, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

Thanks Peggy for an exceptional stay in your beautiful manor house. Your cooking skills are only matched by your helpfulness in directing us to places and things we might be interested in doing. We ended up well rested for the rest of our journey through southern Ireland. See you next time!

Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Peggy T, Manager at Weston House, responded to this review, August 10, 2012
Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to review Weston House, and also for choosing to stay with us on your recent trip to West Cork.

I am delighted that you thoroughly enjoyed your time with us. Thank you for the positive feedback. It is always wonderful to receive such great comments.

It would be a pleasure to welcome you back to Weston House hopefully in the near future.
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2012

To whomever,

My family and I stayed here this past Easter for 2 nights, and we were most pleased with the service and welcome we received from Peggy Twomey. She was very helpful in recommending things for us to see and do, en route to the Ring of Kerry, and providing us with information on good locations for hill walking in the area.

The room we shared was very comfortable, and the kids enjoyed themselves playing in the garden in the evening. The breakfast was delicious, and no complaints from the little ones. I would recommend this B&B to anyone, and thoroughly enjoyed our stay.

Thank you Peggy, and keep up the good work!

From the Gilbertson's.

Room Tip: We stayed in a large family room, which fitted my wife and i and 3 kids. So ask Peggy for the family...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Peggy T, Manager at Weston House, responded to this review, March 15, 2013
Hi Leonard and family,

I hope you're all well. Thank you for your kind comments. I'm glad you and all the family enjoyed your time in Ireland last Easter. I hope to see you all again soon.

Best wishes,

Peggy
Perth WA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2012

I stayed here with my partner in February '12 during our travels through beautiful Ireland. I must say the hostess Peggy and her husband Peter were excellent hosts. We were greeted with a very friendly welcome. The house was very comfortable, clean and the area is very peaceful. We enjoyed a delicious Irish Breakfast in the morning.

The house was easy to find on our way to Killarney, and also next door to a very cosy pub and restaurant, where we enjoyed a few tasty pints of Guinness .

Thank you and hope to see you all in the future.

Joseph and Catherine!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
Naomh21, Owner at Weston House, responded to this review, May 20, 2012
Thank you for your very kind words.I'm so glad you both enjoyed your stay with us, and enjoyed Ireland. I hope you will come back and visit us again some time in the future. Peter is well, and still busy with his old Vintage Tractor!

Kindest regards

Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2011

We had a great stay here and was a wonderful break to driving through Ireland. Beautiful local scenery and easy to find.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
Naomh21, Owner at Weston House, responded to this review, May 20, 2012
Thank you for your very kind words.I'm so glad you both enjoyed your stay with us, and we look forward to hearing from you again in the future.

Regards

Auckland New Zealand
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2011

My husband and I and two other couples stayed at Western House in August this year. Peggy was a lovely hostess and we certainly can recommend this accommodation to
others. Thanks Peggy and we hope all goes well for you in the future. Liz

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends
Naomh21, Owner at Weston House, responded to this review, May 20, 2012
Thank you for your very kind words.I'm so glad you both enjoyed your stay with us, and we look forward to hearing from you all in the future.

Regards

Mrs Peggy Twomey

Been to Weston House? Share your experiences!