This was our 1st night's stop after the 1st leg of a 4 day sailing race in the Bras D'or Lakes, in Cape Breton, NS. (The inaugural Race The Cape) After 30 miles of sailing, this inn proved to be just what tired bodies needed. Lovely atmosphere, gracious hosts, excellant breakfast and great beds! One could easily spend more time here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 20 min. west of Sydney, 55 min. east of St. Peter's, next to Ski Ben Eoin. Colonial-style facility with ten elegantly appointed guest rooms and two luxurious suites--all with private bath, access to balcony, fireplaces, some feature canopy beds and air-jet soaking tubs. Fine dining every evening (except Mondays) from 5 pm to 8 p.m. Reservations recommended. Wheelchair accessible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Birches at Ben Eoin Country Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Birches At Ben Eoin Country Hotel Ben Eoin
- Country Inn Sydney
- Sydney Country Inn
- The Birches At Ben Eoin Country Inn Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia