“The best b&b” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Beamsley House

Beamsley House
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in New Malden
Beamsley House
You added Beamsley House to your Saves list
30 Presburg Road, New Malden KT3 5AH, England   |
Ranked #1 of 2 New Malden B&B and Inns
London, United Kingdom
“The best b&b”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

This is a family run bed and breakfast. I arrived with my friend and we were warmely welcomed and expected by the owners. The place is immaculate and I slept like a baby. This is home from home.
We booked a twin room, and this room was specious and had an HD/Flatscreen TV as well as tea/coffee, sugar and milk in the room. There was also fresh drinking water with clean drinking glasses.
We were given our keys to go and come in at will.
The Breakfast, wow!! Even though we checked out at 10am, I was still not hungry when I got home. Please note that I live in London. At the time of writing this review on the same day I checked out (13:00 BMT) I had not eaten a thing.
If you want a family frienly atmosphere where you are not treated just like a business, please visit this B&B.
Not only did I wanted to take the food with me, I also wanted to take the house with me.

To the owners of this B&B, keep up the good work.

Room Tip: Our twin room was good on the first floor. Did not see other rooms. Could not comment on the Fitne...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends

Families
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013 via mobile

After a long day at a course all I needed was the loo and a cuppa. Having booked a room via email, I hurried to the B&B desperate for the toilet, only to find an empty house with no one answering the door. Tried calling, and got no answer. I waited for 30, 45 minutes, then gave up. I have never received such appalling service before, I walked for hours to finally find accommodation. A very upsetting experience, that I do not recommend.

• Stayed May 2013
Angela E, Owner at Beamsley House, responded to this review, May 13, 2013
This person made an enquiry 9 days before the date she required on the internet. I responded immediately, with prices and availability. I had no response until the day before they were due. The e-mail was missed unfortunately - so technically they did not have a confirmed reservation. On arrival at our property they did not leave a message with a phone number on either the land line or mobile. This Incident has been very distressing as I have run a very successful Bed and Breakfast for over 20 years and have only just signed up to Trip Advisor. I think the use of the telephone to enable personal voice contact has a lot of advantages, rather than the internet only! !

Been to Beamsley House? Share your experiences!