This was our second visit to the hotel. Like the first time, the hotel was nice, the rooms were large, the area was beautiful and peaceful, and the hotel staff was generally helpful. However, things were not up to the standard of the previous visit. This time around, the hotel was part of a small chain. Because of that, the personal touches and the helpfulness of the staff was not the same as when the owners were there. Also, the breafast was a major disappoinment. On earlier visit, a person had a chioce of buffet items, a selection of cooked-to-order items (which varied each day) or a combination.This visit, the hotel breakfast was a combination of a poor selection of cold buffet items and a few steam table offerings. Even the setting breakfast rrom was moved to a crowded and impersonal part of the hotel. Sad that the hotel is going down hill.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo San Niccolo` Hotel Radda In Chianti
- Palazzo San Niccolo` Hotel
- San Niccolo Hotel
- Palazzo San Niccolo' Radda In Chianti, Italy - Tuscany
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel San Niccolo is the right place to be ravished by Tuscany charm: precious materials, authentic frescoes merged in a magic atmosphere to offer you an unforgettable experience, full of comfort and top quality services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Venere, Booking.com, T4B, Splendia, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Escapio and Otel so you can book your Palazzo San Niccolo' reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.