We stayed two nights at this hotel. By Italian standards, the room was large, as was the bathroom. Many of the rooms are equipped with showers that have multiple nozzles – presumably to provide a Jacuzzi effect. However the unit takes up almost half of what is already a small shower – not really functional. Further the drain I our shower was partly clogged requiring you to shut off the shower multiple times to allow the water in the catch basis to drain. Notified the front desk of the problem, but the problem persisted throughout our stay. Breakfast was OK and the staff was attentive. In hindsight, Radda hasn’t much to offer and can be done as a day trip.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo San Niccolo` Hotel Radda In Chianti
- Palazzo San Niccolo` Hotel
- San Niccolo Hotel
- Palazzo San Niccolo' Radda In Chianti, Italy - Tuscany
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel San Niccolo is the right place to be ravished by Tuscany charm: precious materials, authentic frescoes merged in a magic atmosphere to offer you an unforgettable experience, full of comfort and top quality services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, T4B, Expedia, Travelocity, Venere, Priceline, Splendia, Tingo, Hotels.com, Escapio and Otel so you can book your Palazzo San Niccolo' reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.