I loved everything about this hotel. When I first arrived there I was in awe by how beautiful everything was. The cobble stone streets and stone buildings were extremely impressive and beautiful. The hotel staff was very friendly and the food was superb!. The rooms were great and always kept clean. The pool was really nice as you're able to look over green rolling hills or watch the sunset while in the pool!. This beautiful 1000 year old hotel was incredible and I highly recommend it!.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The XIII century village of Vescine is situated in the heart of the Chianti classico region and it’s now a Country Relais, conserving the original structure of the mediaeval village in perfect harmony with the surrounding countryside. Situated at 600mt above the sea level, Vescine allows you to enjoy the tranquility offered by the uncontaminated Chianti hills, while at the same time, allowing you to reach the primary cities of art of Siena and Florence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Venere, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Il Borgo di Vescine - Relais del Chianti reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Il Borgo Di Vescine - Relais Del Chianti Hotel Radda In Chianti
- Il Borgo Di Vescine - Relais Del Chianti Radda In Chianti, Italy - Tuscany