All of the Hotel Staff was helpful, the food excellent including breakfast, the town small enough that we were able to not drive in the evening and atleast 3 good resturants besides the hotel plus other shops, ice cream, evening entertainment on week end. The views from the three or so terraces at the hotel were great and there were plently of English Speaking guests from around the world to visit with. The small town of Graves only a few miles away had a wine festival that week end which brought people from all over to the hotel and it was warm enough to use the pool. The only negative was that it did take an hour either direction to get to a main road.. Second best stay though of the group anywhere.
- Also Known As:
- Il Borgo Di Vescine - Relais Del Chianti Hotel
- Il Borgo Di Vescine - Relais Del Chianti Hotel Radda In Chianti
- Il Borgo Di Vescine
- Il Borgo Di Vescine - Relais Del Chianti Radda In Chianti, Italy - Tuscany
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The XIII century village of Vescine is situated in the heart of the Chianti classico region and it’s now a Country Relais, conserving the original structure of the mediaeval village in perfect harmony with the surrounding countryside. Situated at 600mt above the sea level, Vescine allows you to enjoy the tranquility offered by the uncontaminated Chianti hills, while at the same time, allowing you to reach the primary cities of art of Siena and Florence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Il Borgo di Vescine - Relais del Chianti reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.