I have spent a fair amount of time in Italy, and I honestly can not say that I have been more impressed by a hotel. The staff were extremely helpful, and very friendly. The rooms were quaint, and clean. These necessities can be found anywhere, though. What really sets Vescine apart from the rest is the place itself. The view from the pool allows you to see the sun set over another city, and it is honestly one of the best sights I've ever seen. The hotel itself is nearly a thousand years old (restored of course), and is breathtaking. All of the ancient stonework is incredible. The 'borgo' is like a very small village consisting of maybe ~10 buildings. Whether you are looking for a wine retreat, or just want one of the most beautiful places in Tuscany to get away, it truly doesn't get better than this!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The XIII century village of Vescine is situated in the heart of the Chianti classico region and it’s now a Country Relais, conserving the original structure of the mediaeval village in perfect harmony with the surrounding countryside. Situated at 600mt above the sea level, Vescine allows you to enjoy the tranquility offered by the uncontaminated Chianti hills, while at the same time, allowing you to reach the primary cities of art of Siena and Florence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Venere, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Il Borgo di Vescine - Relais del Chianti reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Il Borgo Di Vescine - Relais Del Chianti Hotel Radda In Chianti
- Il Borgo Di Vescine - Relais Del Chianti Radda In Chianti, Italy - Tuscany