I have stayed in Radda many times, small hotel, B&B and a luxury independent Villa - then comes Campomaggio in July - my wife and 2 children aged 9 and 11. It was just fantastic and we extended and stayed for nearly 12 days in total. We first had a 2 bedroom villa facing the terrace and it was very nice, quite simple but that was our expectation and the extra room was great. For our last few nights we stayed in the main Villa and had 2 adjoining rooms which were very luxurious and I would suggest for most couples on short stay these rooms are the best.
The pool is a great space, the terrace for breakfast, some nice italian home style lunches an evening cocktail or even dinner of some nice pastas, cheeses. Its really just a nice place and although for the honeymooners the sight of families might surprise the hotel has enough places to hide and open spaces with tables and chairs all over.
finally the staff were very nice people and from what I understood a fairly new team since about 1 year. Thanks again to the Campomaggio team and I expect we will return. Ciao GP
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just outside the village of Radda, Villa Campomaggio is surrounded by vineyards in the heart of the Chianti countryside. Dating back to 1776, the villa's grounds include a swimming pool and SPA.This historic villa has elegant rooms and apartments, all decorated with the same care and attention to detail. They feature hardwood or terracotta floors and wood-beam or arched ceilings. All include free Wi-Fi, LCD TV and Minibar.A buffet breakfast is served out in the courtyard where you can enjoy the tranquility of the garden. Light meals are available for lunch around the pool and an aperitif with snack buffet is served in the afternoon.The SPA area includes a Jacuzzi, Turkish bath, Sauna and relaxation area. You can treat yourself to a massage or beauty treatment.Free parking is available and the center of Radda in Chianti is 5 minutes away by car. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, T4B, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Villa Campomaggio Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Campomaggio Hotel Radda In Chianti
- Hotel Villa Campomaggio Resort & Spa Radda In Chianti, Italy - Tuscany