“Great place, great value” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 5 Attractions in Ngongotaha
Type: Farms, Amusement
Auckland Region, New Zealand
5 attraction reviews
“Great place, great value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013 via mobile

Our family of 4 went there today. Great place and refreshing to find an activity in Rotorua that represents fair value. Very friendly and engaging staff. Thoroughly recommend this place to any family with kids. Fun games to play when the maze is conquered and even a few small animals to pat and feed.

Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Family friendly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

We had a lovely couple of hours here with our 7 year old daughter. She was treated like a grandchild and patiently shown all the treasures in the garden such as baby bunnies to hold and friendly possum's to feed. The maze itself is great for all ages and the setting allows for parent's to relax while their children enjoy large sized games of noughts and crosses or snakes and ladders and trikes for toddlers. An ideal setting to take a picnic lunch to. A couple who genuinely want u to have a good time and happy to share their knowledge of where else to go.

“Awesome, cheap entertainment”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

I took my family here in the weekend. All of us had a fantastic time. Even if I did get lost for a long time in the maze and my husband had to back track from the middle to find me. Children loved the maze and all the awesome games surrounding it. Definitely a place I would visit again.

63 attraction reviews
“Fun place to spend a couple of hours”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

This is a great inexpensive place to balance the more expensive attractions at Rotorua. The maze is about 11 circular hedge rows that is deceptively difficult. My son did it the fastest (he's 11) in about 20 minutes. I took about 25 minutes. My 17-year old daughter took about a half hour. If you try it a 2nd time (some people with us did just that) - you still likely can't just go "straight through".

Besides that it was a great way to connect as a family. We played several rounds of a giant "Connect four". We enjoyed trying to walk on stilts. My 11-year old tried almost all the various games - he beat me at horseshoes, he bopped a ball around, played volleyball, giant checkers, and burnt off energy.

Visited June 2013
Taumarunui
7 attraction reviews
“Brilliant fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

This is very cool. Not only was the maze fun, but all the games around it were too. We played checkers, connect four and snakes and ladders. The difference is that they were all large sized and we played them for a couple of hours. So the maze took us a while to get through alone, but the big games after were very very entertaining, and we only played a few. Kids parties here would be very cool. A must go attraction for dollars spent.

Visited August 2013