In short, this is one of the best places I have stayed, with excellent service and value
I arrived later then expected due to a flight delay, however Bobby (The owner) was more than happy to stay up and check me in. The rooms are great, with a really nice pool in the centre of the complex. Everything is clean and well maintained, there is even a free pool table! The Wifi works well and the beds are very comfortable. I stayed for 2 days and rented a scooter to take a tour around the Island (Definitely recommend as long as you drive steady). If I ever return to Phuket, I will be visiting this place again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located between Phuket Town and idyllic Cape Panwa within a local Thai fishing are nine individual air conditioned bungalows set around a crystal blue swimming pool within tropical gardens. Only minutes away from secluded beaches, stunning views, local restaurants and markets selling fish straight off the boat. A short motorbike or car ride will take you into the heart of Phuket Town with wonderful nightlife, restaurants and shopping. For the more adventurous explore the surrounding tropical rain forests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Sansuko Ville Bungalow Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sansuko Ville Bungalow Hotel Phuket Town
- Sansuko Ville Bungalow Resort Phuket, Thailand