“yummy mexican diner!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Texas City, Texas
“yummy mexican diner!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2011

I was visiting scotland with my other half, during august and we stopped off at the Kettlebridge Inn on our way to St Andrews. What a fabulous place, the staff were very courtesy and attentive to our needs. I am from Texas U.S.A and have been brought up on mexican cuisine and I can honestly say the food was far better than any mexican restaurant I frequent in Texas. My friends are due to visit St Andrews in a couple of months and I will definitely recommend this hidden gem to them.

• Visited August 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Glenrothes, United Kingdom
“Best Mexican food in fife!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2011

I visited the kettlebridge Inn this summer and the whole dining experience was first class. It was a hot summers night, therefore we had a few drinks in the beer garden, which is at the back of the restaurant, before having our dinner indoors in the restaurant. It is a small cosy place and the staff are extremely friendly. We both had single chicken fajitas, which were to die for. The portions were huge and a single was more than enough for both of us. We then both polished off a chocolate lumpy bumpy pudding, before entering the bar, where we socialised with the friendly locals and bar staff. Definitely will be back and we have recommended it to all of our friends and family.

• Visited June 2011