We stayed her in October 2012. We had a fantastic stay and would definitly go again.
The staff were fantastic and could not help you enough. Due to there only beeing 9 rooms you really do get that extra special treatment you dont get elsewhere.
The breakfast was a nice touch. You order what you want the day before and they bring it to your room at the time you want. It was big breakfast and i personally thought it was a very high quality.
The spa was also excellent. We got the free spa treatments that go along with the Beach front view and they were very professional and did a fantastic job.
The cons to the place and why it doesnt get 5 stars from me.
The room while really nice was in need of a bit of TLC. In fact the whole hotel needed a bit of work. Nothing major but the bathroom needed new blinds and the decking round the bath replacing. One of the windows was cracked on our room. Around the pool the decking was loose in places and could do with replacing and treating on a regulat basis. Nothing majorly bad just minor touches to perfect it
Also when we booked we were told it was unlimited spa but there were 2 treatments you couldnt have done and you were also restricted to one per day. I understand they did this so nobdy could monopolise the spa but i felt it was misadvertised.
Also while we were in front room and had no problem i can imagine in the back rooms the traffic may be an issue. But for us it was fine.
Overall we have a fantastic stay and loved it but im unable to give 5 stars due to a few minor things but dont let them put you off staying as i promoise you will have a lovely stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Nalinnadda is a small but perfectly formed Boutique Resort in an idyllic setting right at the beachfront. The design and location is ideally suited to couples searching for a stylish and romantic escape. Romantic – chic – secluded : with just a total of 8 bedrooms Villa Nalinnadda is an ultimate romantic boutique getaway, with personalized services and much care for the detail - ideal for Honeymooners and Weddings.Relax by the beachfront swimming pool or in the luxury italian spa with two treatment suites.Enjoy the breakfast in bed - Breakfast is served at any time of the day to your room.Let us spoil you from the moment you enter the Villa!Btw. Free Wifi through-out the resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Villa Nalinnadda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Nalinnadda Hotel Koh Samui
- Nalinnadda Hotel Koh Samui
- Villa Nalinnadda Ko Samui/Maret