This hotel looks very nice at first glance, but it springs lots of unwelcome surprises.
Just as other people said here, rooms and common spaces are old and need to be refurbished as soon as possible.
Rusty metal parts and crumbled walls are almost anywhere around.
We arrived at this small hotel around noon and our room wasn't clean already. So we went out for lunch and when we came back we had a bath in the swimming-pool, but when I came out of the water my foot fell into a hole in the wooden floor around the pool, since the wood is old and rotten there!
Then we tried to relax a bit in the evening, but sleeping was made impossible because by three dogs barking around the pool and the garden. I do love animals of course, and these ones are beautiful, but I think the owners of this hotel should train them not to bark and run and make noises inside the property at every time of the day. Isn't this a vacation resort?!
Then we went out for dinner (you need to rent a car or a motorbike, since there are no restaurants, shops or nice beaches nearby the property) and when we came back we found five big brown roaches inside the room in a few minutes. One jumped off the bed and ran behind the tv... So we complained at the reception and they told us they would have disinfested the room immediately, but the only thing they did was turning on the lights (!), so when I turned them off again another roach came in giving us a single possibility: leaving this place!
So we went out and found another hotel in Lamai, but the receptionist charged our room anyway! And she told us that she has just been told that other hotels were experiencing the same problem that same night. Who the hell do they want to make fun of?
Forget about this place. Will send a letter to the Lonely Planet to ask them re-checking it. Samui is plenty of nice hotels (we had to change a couple in the next few days, and both were clean and well maintained and beautifully located), so simply take a look around and find a better one...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Nalinnadda is a small but perfectly formed Boutique Resort in an idyllic setting right at the beachfront. The design and location is ideally suited to couples searching for a stylish and romantic escape. Romantic – chic – secluded : with just a total of 8 bedrooms Villa Nalinnadda is an ultimate romantic boutique getaway, with personalized services and much care for the detail - ideal for Honeymooners and Weddings.Relax by the beachfront swimming pool or in the luxury italian spa with two treatment suites.Enjoy the breakfast in bed - Breakfast is served at any time of the day to your room.Let us spoil you from the moment you enter the Villa!Btw. Free Wifi through-out the resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Villa Nalinnadda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Nalinnadda Hotel Koh Samui
- Nalinnadda Hotel Koh Samui
- Villa Nalinnadda Ko Samui/Maret