Well 4 days in and I will say the rooms are nice clean and roomy, in a spa villa and our bed is massive. Really friendly staff and quick service down at the coral bar near beach.
Nice touch with the buffet full English breakfast. And room service is pretty good to but could do with being to later as there is nothing nearby so people go back to their room earlier than normal.
Although it's mainly Brits here there is sadly only one yes one tv channel and that's the bbc world news, it's nice to watch something when you get in, maybe a discovery channel or something.
Room mini bar.. Be warned they do not restock everyday so could get charged for drinks you've not even had, I mark it all down on their list thing but with it not being checked each day we might end up getting over charged at the end.
Will add more in a day or so!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the southern tip of Koh Samui, near the traditional fishing village of Hua Tanon, is the Centara Villas Samui. With its own private frontage on Natien Beach., the resort villas cascade down a hillside to the fine white sand of the Gulf of Thailand. With the abundant green foliage the setting has a peaceful, natural tropical ambience.The resort is just 15 minutes by road to the night life areas of Lamai Beach, 30 minutes to Chaweng Beach, and 27 kilometers to Samui International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Fastbooking, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Centara Villas Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Centara Villas Samui Hotel Koh Samui
- Centara Hotel Koh Samui
- Centara Hotel Samui
- Central Samui Village
- Centara Villas Samui Ko Samui/Maret