I have recently returned from Thailand... whilst i was in thailand we stayed in Koh Samui, and at the centara Villas Samui.
Where can i start upon arrival we were greeted by the staff with a coconut cocktail just before you check in.. i new from this point it was going to be amazing..
The hotel has 3 swimming pools (which are all very clean) i spent most of my time at the main pool (next to the beach and bar)
The resort is a 10 minute drive from lamai main "strip" which is full of restaurants / bars etc. and a 20 minute drive to chaweng.
the hotel provides a shuttle bus which is a lot cheaper than getting a taxi..
The accommodation is the best part of the resort you are in your own private villas and we were lucky enough to have a pool villa which was upgraded to us free of charge1
The hotel food is amazing... and they also have 2 happy hours (BUY 1 GET 1 FREE ON ALL DRINKS) 1-2 and 6-7
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the southern tip of Koh Samui, near the traditional fishing village of Hua Tanon, is the Centara Villas Samui. With its own private frontage on Natien Beach., the resort villas cascade down a hillside to the fine white sand of the Gulf of Thailand. With the abundant green foliage the setting has a peaceful, natural tropical ambience.The resort is just 15 minutes by road to the night life areas of Lamai Beach, 30 minutes to Chaweng Beach, and 27 kilometers to Samui International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Centara Villas Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Centara Villas Samui Hotel Koh Samui
- Centara Hotel Koh Samui
- Centara Hotel Samui
- Central Samui Village
- Centara Villas Samui Ko Samui/Maret