We stayed here five nights and the location was super with very friendly staff. We stayed in a fan room with a brillant view over the bay. The bathroom was clean, but could do with some refurbishment.
Due to the strict rules provided by the management on Bali, the staff could not be as flexible as as you would expect for the price we were paying.
All in all a nice place to stay, but a bit too expensive for what you are getting.
- Also Known As:
- Coconuts Beach Hotel
- Coconuts Beach Hotel Lembongan
- Coconuts Beach Resort Nusa Lembongan/Jungutbatu
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the ocean's edge at Lembongan Island, every villa has a breathtaking view of the surf and mountains of Bali. A unique hideaway offering traditional Balinese charm and a friendly relaxing atmosphere. Smugglers swim up pool bar with our live band makes it the perfect place to enjoy the sunset. We have 20 airconditioned villas with ensuite bathrooms.2 swimming pools and an ocean view restaurant serving western and local food. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Otel and HotelsClick so you can book your Coconuts Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.