(I just found this review from a year ago which I forgot to publish)
- relaxing pool
- cosy villa
- great restaurant with a great chef. great food and not expensive. we stayed 3 nights and had dinner in the hotel restaurant all three of them we felt intrigued by the menu and wanted to taste as much as possible of it. quite sure it was second to none in the island in terms of food quality (true the island is tiny). the dishes were very well thought and presented and there are hints of michelin experience in it. the chef worked at several michelin star restaurants in france.
- a nice gesture from the chef was that he was present at the restaurant all three nights and went table by table talking to all his customers.
- would probably drop the word luxury from the name as it could be misleading by western standards of luxury.
- My second favourite hotel out of the 3 we stayed in Bali (see also Payogan and Courtyard Marriot)
- Also Known As:
- Indiana Kenanga Hotel Nusa Lembongan
- Indiana Kenanga Hotel
- Indiana Kenanga Villas Nusa Lembongan/Jungutbatu
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The most elegant boutique hotel luxury spa & yoga on the beach situated on Nusa Lembongan, 16 suites with private garden, 2 Villas two bedrooms with private swimming pool, 1 restaurant creperie and 1 restaurant gastronomic with French Chef.A big area for spa and yoga.............. Many activities directly from the hotel, paddle, diving, snorkeling, fishing, surf, motor bikes, etc....Possibility to organize packages for group. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Booking.com, Tingo, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Indiana Kenanga Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.