We were sadly disappointed after seeing the website and reviews are expectations were quite high.
The room has lovely decor but the bathroom doesn't have adequate ventilation so there is a smell of the drains. We also had an unexpected visitor a rat in the room but we managed to get it to leave without. The pool area is nice.
The restaurant in the evening when the French chef is there is transformed. The service becomes good and the food is exquisite. During the day the food is poor and the cocktails are worse. We tried different cocktails at sunset...all of them poor. Even the carrot juice is watered down. The coffee at breakfast was undrinkable although the evening before was good.
All in all it was way below our expectations except for dinner in the evening which was excellent. Compared to the other places in Bali we stayed I think you could find better value for money.
- Also Known As:
- Indiana Kenanga Hotel Nusa Lembongan
- Indiana Kenanga Hotel
- Indiana Kenanga Villas Nusa Lembongan/Jungutbatu
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The most elegant boutique hotel luxury spa & yoga on the beach situated on Nusa Lembongan, 16 suites with private garden, 2 Villas two bedrooms with private swimming pool, 1 restaurant creperie and 1 restaurant gastronomic with French Chef.A big area for spa and yoga.............. Many activities directly from the hotel, paddle, diving, snorkeling, fishing, surf, motor bikes, etc....Possibility to organize packages for group. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Booking.com, Tingo, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Indiana Kenanga Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.