I stayed at this Marriott resort for 5 nights in July. As a Elite member, I already received free wifi but I chose to pay their $25 resort fees to get self-parking and 25% discount on daily breakfast buffet and the Wednesday/Saturday Luau shows plus 2 free Mai Tai drinks. It was worth it. I also received room upgrade to garden and partial ocean view. Breath taking view to wake up to each morning. I had a 2 double bed room with a balcony. The room is spacious and I has a refrigerator you can actually store food in. AC unit works well in our room. Lighting in the hallway is more than sufficient. Front desk was awesome. I requested the "linger longer" checkout option for $99 which extended the check out time to 8pm to accommodate my 11pm flight back to San Francisco. It was well worth it.
Across the street is the King shop where they have a general store, Macy's for swim wears, other to brand name stores in additional to Roy's Restaurant (We ate there 2 nights and both night we ordered their famous MIso Butterfish. It was out of this world.). To the right, it is the Queen shop where they have a larger size of an ABC type of store with gourmet sandwiches, sushi, noodles and everything you can name under the sun. Macaroni Grill is also located in Queen shop. Not to mention the ever popular Starbucks.
I am extremely please with my stay here at the Marriott Resort. I will definitely go back again in the near future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests seeking relaxation and rejuvenation will find it all at the luxurious Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa, located on a sandy, swimmable beach along the sunny Kohala Coast of Hawaii’s Big Island. This beachfront resort offers contemporary elegant guestrooms featuring private lanais, oceanview dining, heated infinity pool, two children’s pools, waterslide, ocean activities, Mandara Spa, world class golf and is within walking distance of shopping and dining at the Kings' Shops & Queens’ MarketPlace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Marriott, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waikoloa Beach Marriott Hotel Waikoloa
- Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort And Spa
- Marriott Waikoloa